Hunt Down Freeman

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
TO ME, THE CAPTAIN WAS A GOD

I feel your pain......but one kindness....isn't enough to erase all the sins.....
[doublepost=1518740365][/doublepost]
why do they call him the captain if he's only a sgt mitchel (in the flesh [or rather his remains])

I mean honestly I wouldn't doubt SERGEANT MITCHELL just promoted himself to captain in his quest to find THE FREEMAN

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
god imagine if they got some fucking chad to voice freeman for the inevitable encounter between edgyscarsoldierguy and freeman

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
god imagine if they got some fucking chad to voice freeman for the inevitable encounter between edgyscarsoldierguy and freeman

fucking freechad

GET OUT OF MY MILITARY OPERATION

CAPTAIN WHERE ARE MY TENDIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I SURE CAN'T WAIT TO WIN THE SEVEN HOUR WAR BECAUSE THE SYNTHS CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING MAP GEOMETRY AND SPAZ OUT

who would win:

an extremely versatile game engine that's been used in games for years

vs

one upscale model boi

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
put me in contact with the devs mate I'll whip up some ripper lines

mid fight with freeman when he says this

"Many objects have entered your mother's vaginal cavity and affected its size and shape, that doesn't necessarily mean giant flubbery african american phalli are responsible for it gaping so, your birthing for example had quite an effect, also the very large dildos she is fond of.

If you wish to discuss the logic of this further please continue to use your mother's vagina as an analogy since this is the wavelength we are on now."

god i wish something like this would somehow be shoehorned into it

what if, in the end, it all turns out to be a joke and the game takes a radical 180

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
b74fa251d75d575be958916232da116e.png

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
"Many objects have entered your mother's vaginal cavity and affected its size and shape, that doesn't necessarily mean giant flubbery african american phalli are responsible for it gaping so, your birthing for example had quite an effect, also the very large dildos she is fond of.

If you wish to discuss the logic of this further please continue to use your mother's vagina as an analogy since this is the wavelength we are on now."

brb recording

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
b74fa251d75d575be958916232da116e.png

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

holy shit

what is that

and why does it look like something from a bad wolfenstein imitation

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
to not look too edgy

nothing is too edgy for hunt down the freemason deluxe collector's edition II: Revengance & Knuckles

featuring Dante from the DMC series

It's Sergeant 'In the Flesh' Mitchell (or rather his remains), from the Hunt The Freeman™ Demo®.

it somehow seems even worse than his HECU model

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
nothing is too edgy for hunt down the freemason deluxe collector's edition II: Revengance & Knuckles

featuring Dante from the DMC series

it somehow seems even worse than his HECU model

"Eh eh ... He kills people with a crowbar ? I kill them with just my finger "