Serious I feel depressed a majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Whats wrong with them knowing

If you are a minor and the doctor perscribes you antidepressiv medicine then they'll be informed

If he sends yoy to a shrink they'll be told

Why not get help from the people that literally made you and obviously care since they didn't leave you at the side of the road

Nothing wrong with feeling down and if you can't talk to your parents about that stuff then no doctor will help you
[doublepost=1524168793][/doublepost]
And this is also your problem

Take part in as much social stuff as you can, get hobby like a sport or something

Swimming is great if you want to release some energy without fearing having to perform infront of people
Not always the case b.

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Perosnally, after I started going to the gym and started being more """"buff"""" and developed a good body, I started to get WAY more confident and generally happy in my day-to-day life. You should definitely try working out slowly at the start and lift more weight as time moves on. Cardio is important, too. <3.

D

Deleted member 243

Hit the gym pal.

It worked for me, a lot. The progress you see in the mirror, on the weight scale. The schedules you make and seeing them advance and becoming more and more intense. Just hit that gym man, really. I remember being a lardass, which was one of the reasons I felt depressed. The sheer amount of rejection from girls made me want to replace them with my hobby's, the weights and of course my studies.

It'll all come into place, one at a time. Just hit that gym, lift the weights non-stop. Every morning or evening, go to the local gym OR even start off doing it at home-- there are tonnes of tutorials on every muscle group to be found on the internet.

Trust me, the more you hit the gym, the better you feel about yourself. Don't get cocky, though.

Aside from that, finding a hobby you like could work. For example carpentry, or digital design. Build up and sharpen more and more skills. Take up cooking or something, it'll help you kill time. If you have a dog, walk him or her regularly to catch that fresh air.

Another tip I have is visitting events which really sound boring/ distasteful. You might find new friends and enjoy whatever you visit. You could also take up faith, if you haven't already. I myself am agnostic, but I've never felt more peacefull than sitting in a quiet empty church.

Use the advice or not, it's been a pleasure nonetheless
[doublepost=1524216388][/doublepost]
This.

This is it.

I literally can't just go out and do the whole "go outside and make friends in the real world" because I'm too vulnerable of a person to actually do that.
[doublepost=1524170183][/doublepost]

I've considered LSD a few times. I might try it in the future, but I'm still in school.
No no no don't try LSD, it'll fuck you up if it's your first time.

Start with low-level psychadelics, like truffles. LSD is a wholey different basket of eggs. It'll FUCK YOU UP.

Don't do drugs in general actually, you might even go bad and do something bad. Tripping isn't always sunshine and roses
[doublepost=1524216625][/doublepost]
I actually will second the 'do acid and discover yourself' notion.

I have a couple friends who did shrooms and acid and now they can't stand cigarettes.

It's a good thing.
You should never take psychadelics when you are already anxious or depressed, or stressed. It fucks up the vibe hard. I've seen a buddy of mine go really hard, like next level ascending, because he took truffles while he had a bad mood.

Try psychadelics when you're happy and relaxed

Firebird

Just Fire
Nebulae
Depression is natural mate, best cure is to understand it's normal, therefore realizing you ain't the only one, had it a good while back. Getting out and working out help.

Status
Not open for further replies.