I have never played GTA RP

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
A lot of stupid vehicles will be completely blacklisted and will might even trigger a ban automatically if they’re attempted to be spawned.
Ik honey, I was just making a reference to the ancient times

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
A lot of stupid vehicles will be completely blacklisted and will might even trigger a ban automatically if they’re attempted to be spawned.

Please don't even allow us to have the ability to spawn shit other than through logical means like buying shit at car dealerships etc. Non of this stupid mod menu crap most fivem has

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Please don't even allow us to have the ability to spawn shit other than through logical means like buying shit at car dealerships etc. Non of this stupid mod menu crap most fivem has
Yeah, none of that will be a thing. Even staff aren't going to have spawning abilities.

Reactions: List

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I might have missed it but what about the flood in of "rejected" gtaw players and the such? I imagine ban lists and the such have been noted/shared?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I might have missed it but what about the flood in of "rejected" gtaw players and the such? I imagine ban lists and the such have been noted/shared?
We don’t use any global or shared ban lists.

We’ll ban people as they’re a problem for us, we don’t trust shared ban lists because most of the time they include personal grudges and are usually abused.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My return to the community with a single post (in small part) will be to hopefully alleviate concerns about popularity from a perspective which isn't from the dev team

without divulging too much - I'm currently working in video editing on projects for a variety of GTA rp'ers, all on no pixel. No pixel is presently at the forefront of features and popularity, but it's a thin veil. Many of those same people (think the top 10-20 streamers in the server) love the community but have issues with the current state of the server, lots of changes coming in that aren't complete, and game-breaking bugs that haven't been fixed in weeks. (I can attest to some of these as I currently play nopixel myself, however on the public server.)

It's a great opportunity for an established community from other games to make a mark and show them that they don't need to rely on leaked no pixel content to become popular/successful. Let's not forget that Nopixel originated on Arma 3 RP, who's to say Nebulous won't be the next to be big on GTA rp?

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
Many of those same people (think the top 10-20 streamers in the server) love the community but have issues with the current state of the server
Alex gonna pay xqc a fat bag to come play on the nebulous.cloud network

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
how much is the duke o death and a dragster gonna cost?

Cartoonjunkies

The Forbidden One
Premium Member
Nebulae
Out of curiosity, are there any plans for a fire department?
I figure there will be some form of EMS given how often they’ll likely be needed.
The fire in GTA is rather basic and rudimentary from what I’ve seen so I didn’t know if you guys had any plans to have a fire department, or if you plans to make fire any more dangerous/common.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Out of curiosity, are there any plans for a fire department?
I figure there will be some form of EMS given how often they’ll likely be needed.
The fire in GTA is rather basic and rudimentary from what I’ve seen so I didn’t know if you guys had any plans to have a fire department, or if you plans to make fire any more dangerous/common.
I don't know if people would find much to do with a fire department, we'll definitely have EMS though