News JIDAI | Announcement & Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Whoever that Japanese cop that I just threw 750 for a fun time gambling was, I really enjoy your roleplay. You're awesome and you're part of what makes this setting change great.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
cops haven’t been a problem I’ve done so much shit you’d get beaten for it’s insane

Offered legal services to one
Attacked a man with a fish and then dragged him back to the cops after he fled, claiming he started it
Literally had a bag of cocaine and bribed a cop to try and clear a data file
Sat in front of the nexus staring at the forcefield and didn’t even get beaten up
I could go on

the most severe thing a cop did was hit me with his stick for trying to hop a fence next to an apartment block he got paid to close by the Chinese, that was a cool interaction in it itself

I’m telling you if you tried to do what you did now a year ago, you’d be shot in an instant

we’re really progressing and this is what the server should be, it’s what it’s been trying to be for the past 2 or so years

i love it rn, I’ve got so many ideas brewing that wouldn’t work in the past

so no I think cops are fine rn

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
@swexs let me fight a guy with a bat and acted really humanely in the wake of my humiliating defeat, I've had on and off experiences with cops, but most of my interactions are as CAB, so I don't tend to see the interfering side of it.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
I know the underdog story is cool, but it's massively disproportionate in this instance. I'm completely relying on mechanics like cans and wood-grinding to 'attain' my status amongst and to rival against others (which only amounts to... a machete?), whilst others... didn't. They receive katanas, suits, 'silverballers' and characters made for their lineage from just asking or homage.

not sure if this is how you meant it but as one of the leading figures of the Tong i can tell you that your machete had nothing to do with you getting recruited & kept around, given that we never actually had a use for it. it's been an aspect of your character in a time where we've struggled to get weapons, but its a really small one compared to the fact that you actually stick around and roleplay with us and arent obnoxious to be around

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
not sure if this is how you meant it but as one of the leading figures of the Tong i can tell you that your machete had nothing to do with you getting recruited & kept around, given that we never actually had a use for it. it's been an aspect of your character in a time where we've struggled to get weapons, but its a really small one compared to the fact that you actually stick around and roleplay with us and arent obnoxious to be around

Huh? I never said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.