job confessions

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
ok all the immoral animal abuse aside

i think it's fine to prioritise human lives over animals in the event of a fire
our SOGs tell us human lives come first anyway. same fire i helped an old guy out of the lower floor who was p much out. The chaplain and i did end up saving 2 that day. going after animals that will just run and hide from you in your gear will just put your life in danger

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
This isn't really a confession like most others but I did 3 days work experience at my local cinema and I just had a really fun time the people I worked with were solid guys who were up for a laugh and shit, managers were solid guys and I just really enjoyed being a ticket collector guy because even though my interactions with other people was minor and shit I really enjoyed it and i'd love to go back :smiley:
That's because it was work experience, they'll try to pull you in to make you their personal ticketboy slave.

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
i didn't put the bandaid on their boo-boo when i was on a paramedic shift once

x333

On a serious note I don't have any confessions.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My school has a school store in which I work and you can pay for real money for food and “fake” school money for pens and shit even skip line at lunch (you earned via being a good teachers pet or snitch) We sell everything for $1 so while working there You’d expect I’d be calm, it’s not...

After I finish my 3rd period I need to rush to the school store as there is a 15 people line of basically zombies smashing on the windows. You set up the store etc. I work with 2 people that help me, so after I open the place they pour in in lines, the most annoying fucking shit is when they are talking on their phone or their friends and not even paying attention, so I tend to look for the older or more smashed chips I can find and the warmest drink.

But you do get some good gossip out of it, since working at the school store I manage to know almost everyone love affairs and drama,
Pretty much the bartender of the school, even so when someone orders a drink they begin telling me some deep shit like “ I found X doing Y with Z” of course I have the bartender secrets on those, you never tell it to others, unless they are actual dicks.

Altough the school store works as a center of information, need a party advertize? We got
It. How to bypass school firewall? We got the news, need some weed? It’s bad for you but I know a few guys. So yeah of course we don’t give information to anyone they have to be trusted or known and of course none to the staff or teachers.

Moving on, Sometime I see kids who forgot to get lunch because of homework or simply the line was too long so I try to give em skip lunch passes and sometime some old lays chips we can’t sell even if we shouldn’t. And I gotta admit I stole some chips but max 5 a year, I pay my stuff (mostly because the money goes to my field trips so I’m actually just investing it with a bonus of food)

We also sell popcorn and cup noodles! However we have to microwave em (yes we know you can’t microwave cup noddles, but we do it anyways,
Money is money) anyways once I added a really spicy sauce to a known bully cup noodle, needless to say he had to shit horribly, of course no one knows why it was spicy or who did (except my co-workers)

And yeah that was pretty much the interesting parts of the school store, the school hate us because we take all their money yay.

Lokinase

Proton
Nebulae
Compared to the rest of the stuff in here, this is kinda lame.

I sometimes take the phone receiver off the base so I don't have to do troubleshoots over the phone.

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
image4885509x.jpg

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I purpously don't let inmates get rec time if they decide to talk shit. And when I do(cause we do have to let them have rec at some point during the week) I wait til they get on the phone and I have the ability to turn the phones off from control tower.

that's actually funny

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i don’t save animals in dwelling fires because i’m not going to be held liable for any injuries they get being pulled out
last time i tried saving one, it tore my hood and i got burned. never fucking again.

i also stepped on a cat once by accident and kicked it under the couch to hide the body when i was a probationary ff

house burned down fully so it was never found out
I CANT BELIEVE I GOT FIRED :-(

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
if someone gives me shit or is talking on the phone or doesn't acknowledge me saying hi to them i'll put their shit through slower on the tills

people seem to think that just because there is a counter between us they can treat you like shit

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i don’t save animals in dwelling fires because i’m not going to be held liable for any injuries they get being pulled out
last time i tried saving one, it tore my hood and i got burned. never fucking again.

i also stepped on a cat once by accident and kicked it under the couch to hide the body when i was a probationary ff

That's pretty fucked bro

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
I work corrections, not going to state what state or county. But I work in the inmate control/pod control. So I control who goes to rec,what cell,etc etc. Well I have a confession..I purpously don't let inmates get rec time if they decide to talk shit. And when I do(cause we do have to let them have rec at some point during the week) I wait til they get on the phone and I have the ability to turn the phones off from control tower. And I'll do that sometimes. I'm a horrible person, but so is everyone else! Put your worse job confessions in this thread
County jail or state prison?

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

this was all 2-3 years ago. i don’t go interior on dwellings anymore because of the last injury i got. when i say i dont rescue animals, i mean shit like snakes, fish, etc. ive been attacked too many times. that doesn’t mean i do leave them, im just not the one carrying it out. i tell another guy to do it for me.
[doublepost=1531247812][/doublepost]plus the fish are always dead when you get in anyway. im not carrying a damn fish tank sorry
i was 16 and not of a good moral compass
[doublepost=1531248107][/doublepost]if i could take back the cat thing, i would in an instant, or at least have told someone
to be fair though the cat was kinda dead before i even stepped on it

just noticed this.

Honestly, I feel for you. In the moment, some people do bad shit for a selfish cause. You don't want to harm animals, and you don't seek out their suffering, so a mistake like this having a drastic and harsh outcome mentally is understandable. You have remorse and want to change what you did. That's a good step to getting over bad mistakes.

And still, despite this, you do an honourable job. You protect people from fires, keeping them from dying a horrid death of either suffocation or burning. Thank you, for your service.

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
keeping them from dying a horrid death of either suffocation or burning.
i just wish i could save everyone tbh. too many people die and after three years of witnessing death, it gets hard to listen to my pager. i still do it because it's my community. we're all a big family in my town and i try my hardest to treat them as such. thanks john

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i just wish i could save everyone tbh. too many people die and after three years of witnessing death, it gets hard to listen to my pager. i still do it because it's my community. we're all a big family in my town and i try my hardest to treat them as such. thanks john

no prob dan.

my name isn't even john irl. i'll neb whoever actually guesses it correctly.

JaySav98

Neutrino
Nebulae
County jail or state prison?
County, have to get a few more years under my belt before I go into state lol, don't wanna dive head first into the biggest correction facility. All have their pros and cons though.