job confessions

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
If a customer pisses me off at work and they're getting a service, I won't change their pollen filter so after a few months the car stinks with air conditioning on
WOAH WOAH WOAHH

D

Deleted member 1392

i don’t save animals in dwelling fires because i’m not going to be held liable for any injuries they get being pulled out
last time i tried saving one, it tore my hood and i got burned. never fucking again.

i also stepped on a cat once by accident and kicked it under the couch to hide the body when i was a probationary ff

house burned down fully so it was never found out
That's fucking nasty mate holy fuck

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
So I work at a Building Market. Pretty much a store for people who want to do some actual stuff inside their homes and stuff.

I work as a seller and on top of that I can saw and mix paint. I can also sit behind the casregister.

There is something we call a pay-in. Pretty much getting some change money in your casregister how ever if you say your payin was done after you got the change. You can steal al the change money at the end of the night. Done this to get some cigs and drinks later in the evening.

We also have discount coupons which are mostly coupled with a customer card. however once you don't show your card you can get a discount coupon as well. telling you to bring your card next time. Me and a Colleague found out that you can infinite use these discount coupons untill the price hits zero euro's so we use this for stuff like redbulls and chocolate bars and such but yeah if i want i can probally get like furniture for free all though it does risk getting cought if they see you have like 20 discount coupons in one transaction.

I also won a challenge by having my friend do a order. I got a extra 100 euro's on my paycheck for winning the challenge. it was for most money on orders in a week. I had my friend return the products at the other store that is in my city and shared it 50/50 with him.

I had a female customer ones which I mixed paint for. Now when she went to the parking lot she dropped the paint. ( She told everyone i didn't close it but the paint was on the floor of her car only telling me that she likely dropped as you always have to hammer the can closed. ) Now she wanted a refund and that we paid for the damage of her car. I knew that the paint stain was gonna go out with the saw remains i used to clean the car with. I knew she had to go to a company and do that but I insisted on putting the saw remains. Now she had to clean that paint stain and her car was full with saw remains :)

After i am done sawing depending on the costumor I'll make them paymore money for the sawing by saying that it had more cuts then it actually did. it's 0,50 Cents per cut so sometimes i add like 10 more to make em pay 5 more euro's.

Reactions: List

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
I work in a kitchen and if a patron sends a dish back requesting a new dish for some stupid butt fuck reason, we send the newly prepared dish around the kitchen and everyone spits in it.

D

Deleted member 1392

I work in a kitchen and if a patron sends a dish back requesting a new dish for some stupid butt fuck reason, we send the newly prepared dish around the kitchen and everyone spits in it.
I hope you're joking mate. That is pure disgusting, I hope you honestly get unemployed and sued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nebulae
There's a special place in Hell for people like you :grinning:

I knew a manager working at Carl's Jr who put Orange Fanta into the Fry Sauce we made to give it more 'flavor'. I gagged everytime she poured a pitcher of soda into that shit, turned me off fast food instantly.

I saw a homeless gentleman eating out of our dumpster, go into our store to get fry sauce and ketchup and go back after his meal. It was a stack of 5 burger patties, probably days old and he found a bag of stale fries. My heart sank seeing that.

I got in a fight with a group of four blonde hair Mormon kids. Called them all faggots cause they were bullying/harassing a 'friend' of mine. We took it outside and continued to call them out. They proceeded to pull their shorts down and show me their ass.

I was working drive-thru and I saw a black gentleman in a expensive sports car loading a blunt on a wooden table. I gave him a large shake even though he ordered a medium, he noticed it and said thanks. I was really hoping to get some weed from him but he drove off, fucking DOUCHE.

I scored weed once in a Carl's Jr bathroom. Noticed the guy smelt like skunk, asked if he had any for sale and he just gave it to me cause I was a good server and gave him a %15 off discount.

My Manager fell asleep for a solid hour during our rush. Was really pissed at him but acted like it was nothing.

Last edited:

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

thats just wrong bro

i worked in food and beverage for three years and we never thought of doing that once

aint right

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
There's a special place in Hell for people like you :grinning:

I knew a manager working at Carl's Jr who put Orange Fanta into the Fry Sauce we made to give it more 'flavor'. I gagged everytime she poured a pitcher of soda into that shit, turned me off fast food instantly.
I mean the flag checks out
[doublepost=1531527760][/doublepost]
Also yeah what the fuck man

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Can proudly say that in the half a year I’ve been working at Starbucks I’ve never even thought of purposefully ruining an order no matter the customer, of course sometimes you have to rush things if there is a queue but going out of your way to ruin their experience is just sadistic.

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
1493735694376.png

Best I got in terms of response

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
lot of you in here sound like cunts to be honest

spitting in people’s stuff, disgusting mate

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i think the worst i've done was unintentionally spilling someone's drink whilst serving them and i was really jittery and nervous

what the fuck why do you act like cunts on purpose

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
When I worked at the butchers, if a customer was being really arsey with me and they asked me to check the back for products that weren't on shelf I'd walk into the freezer, check my phone for two minutes and walk out and say there was nothing in.

I'm a badass, I know. What did you expect, did you think I spat on the meat?

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If a customer hands back a coffee for any reason I tell them I’ll remake it only to get in a circle with the rest of the employees and take turns shitting in the cup before handing it off
[doublepost=1531528884][/doublepost]If they’re really rude we sometimes bust a nut in the drink too

Nothing better than some cream with your coffee

D

Deleted member 1392

If a customer hands back a coffee for any reason I tell them I’ll remake it only to get in a circle with the rest of the employees and take turns shitting in the cup before handing it off
[doublepost=1531528884][/doublepost]If they’re really rude we sometimes bust a nut in the drink too

yeet boi is being sarcastic

I think I've never done anything on purpose while on my job lol. Besides sometimes ignoring cunts eh.

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae

Best one so far tbf