Reactions: List

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
someone tried to steal a lemur once so i had to tackle them

then when I got the lemur back it broke my glasses

idk why i bother
One, who the fuck tries to steal a Lemur? Two was this chester zoo, its close enough to Crack head city, that makes me believe it could and most likely happen

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
One, who the fuck tries to steal a Lemur? Two was this chester zoo, its close enough to Crack head city, that makes me believe it could and most likely happen
nah colchesyer

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
@Thood74 tell em the McDonalds pickle burger story
1. Work fast food
2. Politely disagree with someone yelling with you
3. Replace all toppings on a burger takeaway order with an absurd amount of pickles
4. Pay the difference with my own money, charge them regular amount

This earnt me nothing but a single post on a fast thread and lost me a small amount of money

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
other than yknow

Colchester
I haven't seen that many crackhead videos from there tho tbf, not as many from like Newcastle, Newcastle the shitter one, Liverpool ,stoke, etc

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
when i was in basic I'd go to the jew service on sundays because they served that bread stuff they eat and grape juice, christian service was pretty shit in comparison

i also stole a yarmulke and wore it around the squadbay before lights with a few friends, everyone thought we were jewish but we were just bored and dicking around

sorry religious people of nebulous

Nebulae
when i was in basic I'd go to the jew service on sundays because they served that bread stuff they eat and grape juice, christian service was pretty shit in comparison

i also stole a yarmulke and wore it around the squadbay before lights with a few friends, everyone thought we were jewish but we were just bored and dicking around

-calls mossad-
'MaelRadecs'
-closes phone mysteriously-

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae

what were you doing with the yarmulke

just wearing it or

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
am i a goody two shoes i think the worst i've done is take covid leave w/o covid back in the early days cause i was wary of a relative's deprecating health and i was p unsure of the virus back then

ive harmed myself a lot on jobs by running myself over with pallets and loads of heavy shit and mail or something, but i've never like fucked with someones prescriptions or threw out mail cause i cou;ldn't be bothered or something

i worked at a grocery store, then a pharmacy, then in the mail im trying to remember if i did something fucked up intentionally

you guys all SUCK.

Nebulae
am i a goody two shoes i think the worst i've done is take covid leave w/o covid back in the early days cause i was wary of a relative's deprecating health and i was p unsure of the virus back then

ive harmed myself a lot on jobs by running myself over with pallets and loads of heavy shit and mail or something, but i've never like fucked with someones prescriptions or threw out mail cause i cou;ldn't be bothered or something

i worked at a grocery store, then a pharmacy, then in the mail im trying to remember if i did something fucked up intentionally

you guys all SUCK.

back in the cagey, wagey.

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
what were you doing with the yarmulke

just wearing it or
yeah just wearing it, we'd have a few minutes of prayer time so we'd just gather in a circle to talk about shit while others got in their own prayer groups

im not religious personally so i just went from service to service to see what it was like and the jewish one was the best because it was a long walk there and back so we had a small detail of friends that'd go with us

only issue was when one dude started reading in hebrew and i had no clue what he was saying

Nebulae
yeah just wearing it, we'd have a few minutes of prayer time so we'd just gather in a circle to talk about shit while others got in their own prayer groups

im not religious personally so i just went from service to service to see what it was like and the jewish one was the best because it was a long walk there and back so we had a small detail of friends that'd go with us

only issue was when one dude started reading in hebrew and i had no clue what he was saying

so you larped.

you are a larper.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
the worst ive ever done is take ages """finding""" something in the stock room after 2 notorious customers were arsey with me

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

jb is turning in his grave

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
work pods have BBC news somehow so I just search up old and interesting articles and read them sometimes so I look busy with a work pod