• Asexual

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 5.8%

• Total voters

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
there's been some talk of this, a lot of people in the rest of the LGBT community absolutely hate white cis gay/bi men as they claim they have stabbed the rest of the community in the back, they usually refer to them consistently voting conservative, transphobia in their circles and recently a pride parade was cancelled after the rest of the community voted not to have on duty police officers at the event, and the commitee which was entirely white cis gay men cancelled the entire parade which had a years worth of community planning into it.
and there it is
the exact reason the modern lgbt ”community” is so fucking shite

its basically nothing more than a left wing pressure group more than anything else in most modern countries

i wont even get into those ”examples” you have as youre just glossing over everything about motivation, cause, reality and etc

fuck me

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
there's been some talk of this, a lot of people in the rest of the LGBT community absolutely hate white cis gay/bi men as they claim they have stabbed the rest of the community in the back, they usually refer to them consistently voting conservative, transphobia in their circles and recently a pride parade was cancelled after the rest of the community voted not to have on duty police officers at the event, and the commitee which was entirely white cis gay men cancelled the entire parade which had a years worth of community planning into it.

nice, a big speech full of libtard buzzwords and white guilt yet again

what a cuck

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Strong opinion but gay pride in birmingham is usually fucking foul and no child should be part of it or watch it because there's way too many degenerates in skimpy clothing waving it about as if it's fine.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Other gays are usually just insufferable, though I’ve only usually met flamboyant types.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
imagine unironically saying 'white cis men'

also i think a lot of gay ppl are cool and the ones that are insufferable are just parading themselves as ignorant fucks fighting for a bandwagon cause but they're actually only a small percentage of the gay people. its usually that percentage of people being the most vocal ones. (in first world countries)

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
I'm kinda questioning myself recently, tbh, for a while I've considered myself a lesbian but there have always been a couple guys I find attractive, I feel like I'm attracted to more feminine and emotionally connected men and more masculine and strong women.

Maybe I'm an just attracted to more androgynous people.

do ya aye

Reactions: List

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
Just putting together the most MIND SHATTERING theory at nebulous

l4fvcjsjot811.jpg

powley trying to convince neb that blackquil and dallas are the same person