• Total voters

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
i still dont know how to do taxes.

anyway

im most likely straight but honestly id fuck young stalin, thats all
de flestas skatt dras av från lönen redan när jobbet du e på betalar ut den

det e bara det här med deklaration en gång per år som e lite komplicerat bror men de kan man alltid leta upp på nätet eller fråga nån annan man litar på som gjort de innan

de blir bra bror :)

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
de flestas skatt dras av från lönen redan när jobbet du e på betalar ut den

det e bara det här med deklaration en gång per år som e lite komplicerat bror men de kan man alltid leta upp på nätet eller fråga nån annan man litar på som gjort de innan

de blir bra bror :grinning:
bork bork

D

Deleted member 6062

work a job for the rest of my life only to die from environmental factors due to climate change
N7O8vs0.png

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
blackpill would be saying there is no way to fix it
we still have time, just its running out and nothing seems to be happening

but back on track
common tolerance and decency should be taught, and lgbt lessons should be there to not only make people aware, but for those that might be lgbt know they are not alone and can get help as well as to keep them safe

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
There's also the GRA 2002 (Gender Recognition Act) in the UK which is outdated and was recently up for review, however was swarmed by transphobes and seems to be either stalled or halted. Or how people like @Goopy will testify to people waiting 6 years with no word from the NHS on medication for Gender Dysphoria.

I don't think my experience with waiting with the NHS for medication for 5 years now, and needing to wait at least another 3 has anything to do with transphobes.

The process in Wales is just very slow, and the NHS is also hesitant to make a decision when it comes to children (which I was when I first submitted myself for Gender Dysphoria). There has also been several problems with swapping doctors, an inappropriate doctor, swapping places, letters not showing up and swapping places again. This mixed in with the fact appointments are typically months apart, and the fact that NHS is already under-funded, treatments of transgender people are also underfunded and Wales is underfunded for NHS makes it really difficult for me to get anything done, especially mixed in with the fact we have no Gender Clinic in Wales, and I'll have to make two 320 mile trips (both ways, 160 miles one way) to get to one makes it extremely difficult.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
EDL did a march round my city a while back and at least they dont clog important roadways

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Fellow Uk people hear about the controversy surrounding certain communities not wanting people to be taught about lgbt stuff?

There's something odd about that whole thing
Mostly appears to be the boomers and the heavily religious communities that are hugely against having LGBT topics be taught in education, the majority of regular brits don't seem to care too much about it being a part of the educational curriculum.

Shame that the small but vocal minority have gotta make it real shitty for the large but quiet majority.