Serious LGBT Thread

D

Deleted member 7099

THATS the thing yurrie

all the affordable houses are literally old farmer houses that are made of asbestos and fucking glue from 70 years ago that some retired ww2 partisan hand built and theyre all fucking wonky and 50 square meters, ones in the last 3 decades are all 150k plus, and idk about you but im not living in gopnik territory on the outskirts of my city where i get robbed by šile žarkovski every day on my way to (job) and encounter 8 crackheads at the bus stop

born to shit forced to wipe man looks like im gonna have to live in some shitty commie block apartment
swim to the nearest landmass and just pretend that you've always lived there for your entire life

D

Deleted member 243

macedonia really is the worst place on earth, you cant even fish
well you cant fish without being shot by an incel/cop/gangstalker in the united states of piss either

well we cant fish without a permit

why cant we just fish? its not like people will go out and depopulate their local lake a permit wont make a difference its just annoying i just want to fish

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
we can't fish in the uk either
we need a "fishing" license
when you finally get it and you begin to fish some gammon coloured people shouting at you for "destroying the country's fishing industry"

D

Deleted member 7099

well you cant fish without being shot by an incel/cop/gangstalker in the united states of piss either

well we cant fish without a permit

why cant we just fish? its not like people will go out and depopulate their local lake a permit wont make a difference its just annoying i just want to fish
first time ive ever heard of a "fishing permit" being required to have to fish. just go out and fish who's gonna stop you. the fish police?

D

Deleted member 243

first time ive ever heard of a "fishing permit" being required to have to fish. just go out and fish who's gonna stop you. the fish police?
the regular police might

but i'd like to see them try when i fish at night, naked, no lights. they wont stop me i'll just swim away

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C91id3ZCholL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UL1500_.png

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

uk: "oi m8 wheres your fishing loicense?"
"ain't got one m8?" *stab noises
america: "put the fishing rod down!"
"he's got a cod!" *gunshot sounds*
"ah shit i thought this automatic was my tazer!"

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
uk: "oi m8 wheres your fishing loicense?"
"ain't got one m8?" *stab noises
america: "put the fishing rod down!"
"he's got a cod!" *gunshot sounds*
"ah shit i thought this automatic was my tazer!"

Meanwhile, in Denmark:

>Own fishing rod
>Go down to the local river to fish
>No one bothers you because you're literally just fishing
>Don't catch anything for 2 hours
>Leave

66f-1.png

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i used to think I was gay turns out I just didn't know how to get girls

D

Deleted member 7099

went on a fishing trip with my dad once and all i remember was i lost a cool beanie in the ocean after the wind pushed it off my head. still miss that shit gulf of mexico owes me a new beanie