Serious LGBT Thread

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
you gotta think outside the box
im asexual so i dont get rejected by anyone, in fact im constantly rejecting everyone at once even if theyre not trying to get me.
are you attracted to the letter a

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
did you say.. suspicious?
Yeah.

The laws regarding the Suspicious Handling of Salmon being illegal is weird but oddly... relevant.

Since it was, if I recall correctly, due to the illegal fishing and trading of salmon on British Waters caused by unlicensed fishermen. Because Tax, as well as Regulation, you need a licence for stuff like commercial fishing of Salmon which is why England it's illegal to handle salmon in a suspicious manner/in suspicious circumstances.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
He's actually not in any sort of imposed isolation, Macedonia is simply a depopulated wasteland where only a handful of people live
20201231metro-last-light-redux-videojatek.jpg

Macedonia atm (at the moment)

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Yeah.

The laws regarding the Suspicious Handling of Salmon being illegal is weird but oddly... relevant.

Since it was, if I recall correctly, due to the illegal fishing and trading of salmon on British Waters caused by unlicensed fishermen. Because Tax, as well as Regulation, you need a licence for stuff like commercial fishing of Salmon which is why England it's illegal to handle salmon in a suspicious manner/in suspicious circumstances.
I was trying to make an among us joke but this is better.

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Big dic horny day with a splash of fursuit friday

Yeah the stars aligned.