Serious LGBT Thread

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
twomad is just discount filthy frank, i get why he doesn't make that kinda content anymore but honestly nobody will ever compare.
ye man but if filthy frank was still around and twomad was pulling in the same numbers hes pulling in rn.... damn

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
At risk of being rated late a thousand times, for once I'll side with @nnaM sitooP here, in the sense that sure he may have sounded questioning or whatever but all he did was ask a question which I think only one or two people replied properly and you all got immediately mad at him from the very beginning.

What I mean with this is that if we want a chill environment here, we all have to contribute, if someone's an ass just report them but I don't think that was the case here at the beginning, just someone wanting answers for stuff he's not thoroughly informed about or at least wanting to see the viewpoint of the people on said topic.

Teach the people guys, don't jump the gun.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
What I mean with this is that if we want a chill environment here, we all have to contribute, if someone's an ass just report them but I don't think that was the case here at the beginning, just someone wanting answers for stuff he's not thoroughly informed about or at least wanting to see the viewpoint of the people on said topic.

Not the thread for it. For the guy who has brought trans people under scrutiny as a whole, and isn't wholly supportive of just letting people do what they want, no this isn't a q&a thread for the validity of trans people, we're just here to chill

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
At risk of being rated late a thousand times, for once I'll side with @nnaM sitooP here, in the sense that sure he may have sounded questioning or whatever but all he did was ask a question which I think only one or two people replied properly and you all got immediately mad at him from the very beginning.

he's gone past the teaching age

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
For the guy who has brought trans people under scrutiny as a whole, and isn't wholly supportive of just letting people do what they want, no this isn't a q&a thread for the validity of trans people
I honestly don't know why you are assuming these things or where you're getting this information, as I know for certain that I've not "brought trans people under scrutiny" in the past and have had zero intention of doing so, and most of my political views literally revolve around personal freedoms and letting people do what they want until a line is crossed where someone's freedom strips away someone else's

I understand that you simply want to be publicly mad at me for some reason but my question was in no way questioning the validity of trans people. I was genuinely curious how people who the issue directly impacts felt about it and what they thought, and instead of either A. making a current affairs thread that would devolve into pointless arguments and get nowhere or B. get my information solely through biased news sources I thought I'd ask people directly

he's gone past the teaching age
I don't see how making an honest effort to hear about other people's opinions leads you to the conclusion that I'm unteachable and completely closed-minded

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I honestly don't know why you are assuming these things or where you're getting this information, as I know for certain that I've not "brought trans people under scrutiny" in the past and have had zero intention of doing so, and most of my political views literally revolve around personal freedoms and letting people do what they want until a line is crossed where someone's freedom strips away someone else's

I understand that you simply want to be publicly mad at me for some reason but my question was in no way questioning the validity of trans people. I was genuinely curious how people who the issue directly impacts felt about it and what they thought, and instead of either A. making a current affairs thread that would devolve into pointless arguments and get nowhere or B. get my information solely through biased news sources I thought I'd ask people directly

I don't see how making an honest effort to hear about other people's opinions leads you to the conclusion that I'm unteachable and completely closed-minded
bored of posting le epic passive agressive meme so ill just say this isnt the thread man

no one wants a debate or discussion on it just leave it lol

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

no one likes u here :V

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Not the thread for it.

Right if I want to know what people feel the most comfortable with I'll just ask someone else instead of that very people?

I get what you mean, don't want stuff like questioning trans people here about their validity or anything like that, but he legit only asked the first time and yeah, I get it, he may have a track record, but does that mean anytime he speaks he's going on the offensive or something? I don't know man.

no one wants a debate or discussion on it just leave it lol

Don't think he wanted to get a debate or discussion out of it - Someone properly replied to his questions and he didn't like, debate it or anything. He had questions, they were answered. That's it.

Like I understand the mood around things like these is to be on the defensive, but hey if someone comes to be an ass just report them and I'll clear it out.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
honestly i need a whole day dedicated to a good long cuddle.

I don't usually like contact cause I'm fine talking about whatever with anyone but contact? Yeah no I get stuck and my brain just crashes

And even so, I feel the need to like, hug my friends, and be all happy and chill without fear of some deadly cunt in the air

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

3gnqzq.png

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
tried to do slav squatting out of curiosity if I could do it.

somehow it's difficult to learn to force your heels down without feeling the loss of balance and now my thighs feel spent, fun.