Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Have a fatter ass than 70% of all people I've seen for real man what the fuck
You know some things I just don't need to know

This might be one of them

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
Exclusion and social rejection generally on the whole leads to a developed need for feelings of belonging, community and identity that comes from other places than conventional society. People who suffer sexual and gender identity issues generally have a pervailing feeling of being marginalized and excluded from wider society. If you do not feel like you conform to the conventional societal identities you will naturally flock to alternative outlets. A lot of young people who are nazis are on the whole socially marginalized and have developed a special perception of themselves as a marginalized group. If you can then find identity and community with people who are similary to you also marginalized then oyu will stay and uphold the beliefs and ideology of the the people in those communities. With the development of internet radicalization, non-conventional societal identity is very easily found and comformed to. This manifests in the forms of beliefs in radical ideologies that often fetishize violence in many forms. Most notably and commonly nazism.

The first reaction to non-conformative sexual or gender identity thoughts is to reject it entirely and to seek comfort in a form of denial and total rejection. You will reject your issues and (should you already identity as a Cishet white male) double down on a held pereception of cishet male supremacy.

This is all well known and understood and explains the infamous "pattern" of people who suffer from gender dysphoria or conflicts in sexual identity often finding themselves as nazis, ultra-conservatives or fascists.

I think the deeper connection to fascism/nazism as an ideology fit for those who reject their creeping feelings of gender- and sexual-nonconformity is much more interesting than the baseline understand of social exclusion. We will now head into hot take territory where I will explain the deep rooted connection between nazism and sexual identity as I understand it (from studying extremism and identity in the context of political science).

Fundamentally, the fascist belief in traditional power structures is a phenomenon of sexual dominance as an understanding of all expressions of power. The fascist thought structure roots itself in this belief as sexual hierarchies of dominance as an expression of power in its most basic and fundamental form. This is why you see a lot of fascist appeals to sexual claims as a means of argument. I.e. great replacement theory, a belief in "immigrants taking white women", etc etc. It is rooted deeper than a general appeal to an understanding of threats to your community (whether those be the family unit or the national identity), tied directly to the understanding of sexual dominance being translated into the expression of power. To the nazi, a black man in a relationship with a white woman is a tragedy not only because he perceives it as a threat to his community and identity, but because he perceives the black man as performing control over the sexual dominance, in turn wielding general power. He believes this because he understands power, regardless of how its exercised or how it is formed, roots itself in the fundamentals of sexual dominance.

This is why the fascist/nazi ideological perception rejects all forms of non-Cishet (white) male identity and why it is attractive as an alternative of total rejection and denial of your own feelings of nonconforming sexual- or gender-identity. You come to understand the necessity of your cishet male identity in terms of fundamental expressions of power. If you are LGBTQ or a woman (trans or cis), you lose the fundamental control over sexual dominance and in turns you lose power. This not only helps you deny and reject your own feelings of sexual- and gender-identity, but provides you with the perception that losing your existing identity as a cishet male is equal to a total loss of power in the most fundamental way. This is why you see a trend of people recovering out of the slumps of right-wing extremism also coming out as trans or of a non-conforming sexual identity. Their rejection of their nonconformity has not only been helped by but was also locked in by their fundamental understanding of the world and power expressed within it.

They initially sought out the ideological identity as a compelling form of assistance to their denial and rejection, yet found ultimately found themselves locked in between two fundamentally conflicting lines of belief; the free expression of their deepest feelings of gender/sexual identity and the fundamental understanding of sexual dominance as the fundamental structure of power.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
good post shrek

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
this is one of my favorite norm macdonald bits of all time

im also a deeply closeted homosexual

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
all this foreskin talks makes me want my foreskin back

i didn't ask for it to be taken :(

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
All this foreskin talk reminds of the time my nephew was born (He was born in america) and my uncle had to yell and scream at nurses for him to keep his foreskin, he was genuinely shocked it was the default option (it costs hundreds for the procedure)

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
All this foreskin talk reminds of the time my nephew was born (He was born in america) and my uncle had to yell and scream at nurses for him to keep his foreskin, he was genuinely shocked it was the default option (it costs hundreds for the procedure)
Do they keep your foreskin in a little jar?
Interlinked
Within foreskins interlinked
Why don't you say that three times for me

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae

speaking of andy dick....

Speaking of someone who legitimately cannot walk down the street anymore under fear of their own life and has done a bang-up job of indirectly killing a talented person