Serious LGBT Thread

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
I remember when I first found this I thought it was like the coffin in ds1 which is a portal to a diff area

how wrong I was LOL
you get in this coffin and the moment you come back out as a woman your dad walks in

wyd? you're playing as a girl? are you gay or something? pathetic.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
dadss have the power to mysteriously manifest the moment anything remotely weird happens while you're playing a game
i remember when i was little my uncle walked in while i was watching a madness combat animation on newgrounds and for some reason it was set in a club at that exact moment and the women had proportionally large honkers and he called me out on it

which made me not go on newgrounds for a month out of embarassment xd

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
i remember when i was little my uncle walked in while i was watching a madness combat animation on newgrounds and for some reason it was set in a club at that exact moment and the women had proportionally large honkers and he called me out on it

which made me not go on newgrounds for a month out of embarassment xd
I use to watch top 10 videos a ton as a kid, near constantly.
Anyway, my sister walked in to ask me a question one day while I'm watching one.

video on cue goes to
"number 3, GTA san andreas hot coffee controversy"
and plays a video clip of it modded back into the game lmao.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Working with a trans model next month for a gothic shoot

Am I an ally now guys
p6p7vn.png

real

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
dadss have the power to mysteriously manifest the moment anything remotely weird happens while you're playing a game
Unironically the first time I ever visited the strip club in GTA V, literally the very first time whilst I was sat back on my little beanbag and the game on full view on the TV from my console my parents INSTANTLY walked in to ask what the fuck i was doing and my based as fuck dad yelled 'are you getting your HP up or your cock up' and I've had my monitors facing away from the doors to my room ever since, even through multiple moves and houses.

Thanks dad.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
you get in this coffin and the moment you come back out as a woman your dad walks in

wyd? you're playing as a girl? are you gay or something? pathetic.
my ps3 was in the living room and when i was like 12 my gta online char was a woman and my go to excuse was "i accidentally made her a woman and saved it (accident)"

also used the same excuse for my fonv char

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Speaking of lgbtqigay+ the desire to be a bisexual and resist twink-death has somehow forced me into working out and taking way better care of myself physically and mentally than ever before, I've lost so much weight and have gained a lot of muscle where I want it and I've never felt more confident in who I am and how I present to the world so cheers civil protection when I signed up x years ago for making me who I am today

shoutout to my sister who painted my nails after I spent too much money on makeup and w/e else without even knowing how to fucking use it xd

YFCQb2P.jpg

9PKqkrV.png

i have 333 of similar file size
send it to him on discord i promise you he loves it

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Speaking of lgbtqigay+ the desire to be a bisexual and resist twink-death has somehow forced me into working out and taking way better care of myself physically and mentally than ever before, I've lost so much weight and have gained a lot of muscle where I want it and I've never felt more confident in who I am and how I present to the world so cheers civil protection when I signed up x years ago for making me who I am today

shoutout to my sister who painted my nails after I spent too much money on makeup and w/e else without even knowing how to fucking use it xd

YFCQb2P.jpg

send it to him on discord i promise you he loves it
image.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
whatt he fuck is this
one mans desire to get rid of facial hair to appear youthful and cuter is stronger than literally any drug known to man I've had therapy that literally did less for my self-confidence than when I started shaving and working out

civil protection mains rise up

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
one mans desire to get rid of facial hair to appear youthful and cuter is stronger than literally any drug known to man I've had therapy that literally did less for my self-confidence than when I started shaving and working out

civil protection mains rise up
I don't know about cuter, but I despise my facial hair and if I could, I'd be rid of it forever. I just feel better and more like myself without it, shrimply

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I don't know about cuter, but I despise my facial hair and if I could, I'd be rid of it forever. I just feel better and more like myself without it, shrimply
Could always go for laser hair removal if you can spring the money for it

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Could always go for laser hair removal if you can spring the money for it
virgin laser hair removal vs the chad permanently in a state of despair shaving twice a day to the paranoia of leaving anything behind

450887531320311818.gif

Last edited: