Serious Medical/Mental Illness. Or a general well being thread

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I cannot wait for university to finish so I never have to come back here again unless I become obscenely rich and can live in the gentrified reading area
I swear this is the answer to most places, you can cut out reading and insert any place nearby a university or urban / city and it will still fit

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
huell-breaking.gif

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
No such thing as cheap weed anywhere outside the netherlands (except morocco). Bet it costs more than 10 quid for a gram
I either buy 9g for £65 from a Turkish lad or I support black businesses and buy from my local black dealer 3.5grams for £30

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Honestly thought I'd never like come back to still see everyone posting shit here. Makes me really glad to see people still looking after one another and everything etc etc.

I reckon this might be prolly like my final thing here cause my developments in life and I'm just beyond belief and happiness.

I'm set to be married to my fiancé come October. Got engaged to her a few months ago or however long ago now I've honestly lost track with how much has happened. I've actually like known her since fuckin like I first fuckin joined the community but kinda just ignored her lmao.

Anyone who remembers the most previous ww3rp knows how like absent I could be and how I just kinda "gave up" at the end and shit. But yeah everything has just fallen together literally exactly how I dreamt it would be. Didn't really kinda feel like just fizzling out though I know yall wouldn't care or notice regardless but fuck the lotta ya.

Kidding I suppose life has caught up now. Ain't no druggie teen anymore. Got my dream job as a Gunsmith. Guess like a quick thanks to everyone especially Char, Generic, Dingo and RJ for making the worst parts my life the most memorable in the best way imagineable.

I'm gonna go get married now and go finish moving ourselves to a nice secluded spot to raise a fuckin huge mountain family off the grid and build a home for us log for log. Hope yall get the same love and warmth I've been given as of the past few years. True kings are happier with their true queens then mistresses I guess or something whatever.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Honestly thought I'd never like come back to still see everyone posting shit here. Makes me really glad to see people still looking after one another and everything etc etc.

I reckon this might be prolly like my final thing here cause my developments in life and I'm just beyond belief and happiness.

I'm set to be married to my fiancé come October. Got engaged to her a few months ago or however long ago now I've honestly lost track with how much has happened. I've actually like known her since fuckin like I first fuckin joined the community but kinda just ignored her lmao.

Anyone who remembers the most previous ww3rp knows how like absent I could be and how I just kinda "gave up" at the end and shit. But yeah everything has just fallen together literally exactly how I dreamt it would be. Didn't really kinda feel like just fizzling out though I know yall wouldn't care or notice regardless but fuck the lotta ya.

Kidding I suppose life has caught up now. Ain't no druggie teen anymore. Got my dream job as a Gunsmith. Guess like a quick thanks to everyone especially Char, Generic, Dingo and RJ for making the worst parts my life the most memorable in the best way imagineable.

I'm gonna go get married now and go finish moving ourselves to a nice secluded spot to raise a fuckin huge mountain family off the grid and build a home for us log for log. Hope yall get the same love and warmth I've been given as of the past few years. True kings are happier with their true queens then mistresses I guess or something whatever.
w

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

You can't tell how happy I am for you.
Just a mere week ago I was looking through my old character bio for Amsel ( Stasiland ) and saw your character listed down and I was wondering how you were doing. And this is just heart-warming news. Congratulations on the engagement, and the job of course.

Enjoy life. And appreciate the little moments.
And go forward with your face held upwards, always.
You absolute KING.

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
The fact that this community is still here, still thriving like it is, fills me with an emotion I can't quite place. It's an emotion I need right now more than ever. To see all you damned fools still here. All of us still here. All the dumb jokes and ridiculous arguments and memes that would give the Indus civilizations a run for their money on the antiquity scale. All the creative passion and insane talent and utter piss-taking that's become the hallmark of the nebuloid experience. It's like home. And even when I'm hitting the lowest lows I've had in a long time, I find this community and the bizarre family it's become for me over the last seven - and even nine years, counting Lemonpunch and those of us ancient enough to remember it. I find the jokes and arguments and memes and passion and talent and piss-taking again.

How can I not smile?

So to those of you here who feel alone, who feel unseen and unheard, hanging on in quiet desperation, just remember;
You're not alone. You've got us. All of us.
And there's someone here who loves you.

I love all of you. Even when we argue and break out the fancy cutlery and get at it.
Even when we get frustrated at one another and the poor bastards in moderation need to come stop us from burning the site down.

I still love you. All of you.

EDIT - I may not've been sober last night, but dammit if I don't stand by this.

Last edited:

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
You can't tell how happy I am for you.
Just a mere week ago I was looking through my old character bio for Amsel ( Stasiland ) and saw your character listed down and I was wondering how you were doing. And this is just heart-warming news. Congratulations on the engagement, and the job of course.

Enjoy life. And appreciate the little moments.
And go forward with your face held upwards, always.
You absolute KING.
I'm a bit fucked from the like near two bottles of strong booze I've ingested from the past 12 hours but I know I said I probably wouldnt say anything more but the friendships I've made no matter how insignificant they might seem have made a great impact in my life for the good and despite the reality I face for the better and as much as I would love to just say goodbye its more difficult then I'd like to admit.

also Miller never died he was in the most recent WW3RP as my CIA dude I don't fuckin care what you idiots say or argue he lived through being shot in the basement and like crawled to the nearest NATO COP. Miller low-key felt some shit with Amsel but got back with his ex wife fuck you snowl I LIVED BITCH.

But back on track I'm happier than royalty with a woman to call simply a queen would be an insult to her imo.

I haven't been entirely truthfull either in all my words or like OG post from creating this thread. I wasn't really 19 at the time of writing that but more like 27 years old when I wrote the original and I kept throwing numbers around to different people but I guess this could serve as my coming clean huh?

I really wanted to seem younger cause at that time I thought I could fit in more with everyone or whatever. Probably thinking that if I acted younger or fucking whatever that I'd be seen more the FUNNY FUNKY WILD BOY then the druggie spending every dollar he could from anyone and everyone just to get a fix.

I know I said I first like met my fiancé back in maybe 2017 or so but I really first met her back in middle school in 09 and she wrote me a letter detailing EVERYHING about what our wedding would look like and I legit threw that letter out but she never stopped and I'm so happy she never did.

Most like emotional thing and reason I'm certain shes the one is because when I engaged her one the first thing she did for our planning is to do exactly what she said she'd do in her letter from fuckin middle school.

I don't really care about what I lied about to seem younger or what I said truthfully to get like respect out of people. There's no present, no future. Only now as you read this. Moment you finish reading this it doesn't exist anymore and it's all what your brain makes of it.

So hey "love thy neighbor" type shit from the Bible right? No matter if you're whatever belief we can all agree it's better to seek out the ones who never really seemed to care about you. You never know if that person from school is your true lover and partner for life right?

I never cared for her but she only ever cared for me y'know? You never know brothers and sisters.