They set out to design the polar opposite to the Neather and they nailed it

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Aether realm was the shit, I love the look and design of it

nvpmq51.jpeg

pov its 2011, you're on your parents' all-in-one desktop pc, you're vibing to minecraft parodies and you just saw this weird lookin emu motherfucker over yonder

life is good

Last edited:

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
latest

pov its 2011, you're on your parents' all-in-one desktop pc, you're vibing to minecraft parodies and you just saw this weird lookin emu motherfucker over yonder

life is good
the image doesn't work

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
vanilla pls i dont want to deal with wiki andys that know how to make space rockets in tekkit

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

life is good
Stop giving me existential dread, you cant tell me its been 10 years already

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Aether realm was the shit, I love the look and design of it

my first experience with the aether mod (A VERY LONG TIME AGO IN SOME ALPHA VERSION) was watching a youtube video about someone going there and i thought it was in the base game so i went through all the hoops of setting up a glowstone portal and then it didnt work and i was very sad
eventually i got the mod and to this day its the only mod i'll accept for minecraft i hate anything that isnt vanilla except aether, aether is cool it should be in the base game its so seamless

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
my first experience with the aether mod (A VERY LONG TIME AGO IN SOME ALPHA VERSION) was watching a youtube video about someone going there and i thought it was in the base game so i went through all the hoops of setting up a glowstone portal and then it didnt work and i was very sad
eventually i got the mod and to this day its the only mod i'll accept for minecraft i hate anything that isnt vanilla except aether, aether is cool it should be in the base game its so seamless
Is Aether the one where you go to the clouds

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
everytime i hear the main theme of minecraft i shed a manly tear for my childhood

if you don't you have no soul

psa of the day