Mordahau

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae

09acaa46f2c2c81555c3d503e70a1fd2.png

guys we have been playing chivalry all this time along they lied to us fucking triternion i knew i knew they were up to something omg..

Reactions: List

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
chivalry with its 3 frame "animations" looking like pixel art animations but in 3D
how you gonna block a sword if it doesn't even swing

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Is the game any good? I've been thinking about buying it for a while and it just went on sale. Good buy y/n?

Zombine

Nebulae
Is the game any good? I've been thinking about buying it for a while and it just went on sale. Good buy y/n?
Pros:
  • Unique combat system
  • Satisfying hits and kills
  • Visually impressive
  • Wide variety of weapons and armor, make your perfect character
  • Fun gamemodes and modded servers for amusing times
Cons:
  • Super hard if you play the main gamemodes, clusterfuck team charging at the enemy, lots of teamkilling
  • Some super weird animations and ways to completely ignore your blocks, difficult to defend against
  • Many hidden mechanics and small gameplay elements that make a big difference, but aren't explained by the tutorial
  • Poorly optimized game overall, sometimes runs well, sometimes doesn't
  • Latency is horrible. Average of 50+ ms even if you're right next to the server. In a game where exact collisions and timing matters, anything more than 20ms is generally unacceptable.
  • Levels are great but haven't been thoroughly tested; many areas where you get stuck on random scenery objects, or areas you can trap yourself in
  • Horses

Last edited:

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
if you buy it

be careful around naked idiots screaming at the top of their lung with a hammer in hand

those neckbeards spend 24/7 learning every secret mechanic of the game just to fuck you off

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if you buy it

be careful around naked idiots screaming at the top of their lung with a hammer in hand

those neckbeards spend 24/7 learning every secret mechanic of the game just to fuck you off

as a mount and blade and dark souls player i instinctively avoid people the less armor they wear

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
buying this game on a sale is the best you can do

alot of new players are around, so you'll most likely not run into any animation abusing fucktards and can have fun in frontlines/invasion with people that are as equally as good as you and play fair

Zombine

Nebulae
animation abusing fucktards
joined a duel server yesterday
level 200+s using spear with macro to stab, morph to overhead within the last 20ms of windup, feint, stab again, all while flipping their view around like michael j fox

i. hate. it.

metropaun

Nebulae
joined a duel server yesterday
level 200+s using spear with macro to stab, morph to overhead within the last 20ms of windup, feint, stab again, all while flipping their view around like michael j fox

i. hate. it.

im level 173 and i dont even know how to call any of those attacks
but i mostly play horde and invasion either way so im glad i dont know any of those attacks

metropaun

Nebulae
absolutely not a con

teamkilling has been made harder with every patch. Recently they added in that team damage no longer stops your health regeneration, so if a guy starts clobbing you just let him do it while your health regenerates. Then hit him with that 100% team dmg votekick.

Zombine

Nebulae
teamkilling has been made harder with every patch. Recently they added in that team damage no longer stops your health regeneration, so if a guy starts clobbing you just let him do it while your health regenerates. Then hit him with that 100% team dmg votekick.
i get my head cronched by teammate mauls before i can even regen, feels bad

metropaun

Nebulae
A1BC946FED51E90EFC0304401D5AD8F93ADCE74F

joined this team on the second objective where they were losing. Best guy in red was on 10 kills or smth
carried them to victory in the end

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
A1BC946FED51E90EFC0304401D5AD8F93ADCE74F

joined this team on the second objective where they were losing. Best guy in red was on 10 kills or smth
carried them to victory in the end
wonder if it's because almost all of the enemy team was around rank 10-40?

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae

alright... listen to me here son, i never told you this, but i feel like it is the time

in mordhau lies a secret, a dark secret, men without clothes and nightmarish hammers run around and ravage the souls of millions of people, their heads violently pushed in their own bodie as melomaniac laughter escapes their empty mouths, surrounded by the hateful and spited odor of sweat and infection, carved out of the vileness of a human body

but some day you will have to face them, you'll have to use your own strategies and tricks, drags and accels will help you in the way, morphs will stomp you and deminish you, and feints consume your own soul day by day, until you reach a certain time of maturity
making possession of this cursed game will take your own soul, but you will manage to continue, yet, someday you'll become one of them, it is unquestionable fate, as your mind and body are consumed by their own chaotic presence

in times of dire need you'll rage atop of your lungs and dare them do dodge this, bastards, complaining about men in charcoal armour and devilish ocre eyes wielding long pointy shafts of steel and swords, you'll complain about how they definitely not abuse their limbs to just kill you

but remember, in times of dire straits, you'll have a helping hand, an irrefutable call of hope
NYftzGr.jpg