Mordahau

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
The key to beating unarmed/unarmored people is to have nerves of steel.
That's what they need, to be able to become as feared as their infamy makes them. They could die from the smallest mistake, so they need good wits.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Played for 2 hours

Pretty fun, very satisfying to land hits and get kills. Customization is alright but having everything being both level and currency looked is poo poo pancakes

My favorite thing so far is probably using a bow, being able to clank people in the head with an arrow over long distances is immensely satisfying.

Reactions: List

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
Played for 2 hours

Pretty fun, very satisfying to land hits and get kills. Customization is alright but having everything being both level and currency looked is poo poo pancakes

My favorite thing so far is probably using a bow, being able to clank people in the head with an arrow over long distances is immensely satisfying.

Now seriously; two of the most satisfactory things when beggining to play is actually killing someone (without hitting 10 allies before, try not to because it INFURIATES ME) and actually unlocking cosmetics as you level up, atleast for me. I always had that curiosity of levelling up to see what I can buy, what I want to buy and how I am going to make one of my knights, or maybe an archer (bruh i didnt touch a bow till level 80 smth) or something, just taking my time to customize and grind up coin to get that one thing

Most likely you're either gonna be adicted to it and then stop playing, to then go again or you're going to be addicted.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Played for 2 hours

@Zombine show this man your compilation of head crunches mixed with maul

D

Deleted member 6062

Played for 2 hours

5d8RXFd.png

3yj7LPN.png

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
My favorite thing so far is probably using a bow

97ED4BC847627826646E794813D7E643697F00AC

im just kidding no worries, use whatever you want as long as you have fun

i personally mostly spend my time nowadays messing with the customization. Been working on making classes which i only use when i play red or blue (inspired by chiv classes ;)))) and just grinding horde with a few pals.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the most dangerous enemy is one that has no fear

"The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before"

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
them: "nooooo stop you can't just spam horizontal swings with the maul you need to learn how to actually fight"

me: "haha big hammer go bönk (-98 team damage)"

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
I’ve been playing it again on and off but I’ve found the duels to just not be fun anymore since you’ve got folks swinging their mice around on their desk like they’re having a seizure and killing you in under two hits.

The mods as well as frontline and invasion have been the main 3 things that I play now, since you’ll be fighting against people who’re mostly playing for fun and aren’t playing to get a blue badge.

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
I’ve been playing it again on and off but I’ve found the duels to just not be fun anymore since you’ve got folks swinging their mice around on their desk like they’re having a seizure and killing you in under two hits.

The mods as well as frontline and invasion have been the main 3 things that I play now, since you’ll be fighting against people who’re mostly playing for fun and aren’t playing to get a blue badge.

duels are usually shit you got tryhards who believe they're something, i usually end up bonking their heads in with a maul but, you know

stay
away
from high level duels

i beg you

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm sold on this game purely on fashion alone; I could a whole lot of things I want to try out but the grind needs to continue before I get there

In the mean time, I've made some fairly nice characters still (in my opinion).

unknown.png

unknown.png

metropaun

Nebulae
speaking of fashion, ive decided to give my main char a second variant where he has a more worn appearance to him after months/years of fighting

fancy variant
51cf027a41.jpg

worn variant
beaf0b8bd1.jpg

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
am i the only one who hates ridiculously slim knight characters like if they had rickets or just malnourished
seriously

metropaun

Nebulae
am i the only one who hates ridiculously slim knight characters like if they had rickets or just malnourished
seriously

really slim characters still have gigantic heads and hands so it looks really off