Mordahau

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
will mordhau die on a semi old card like a 1050ti

i'm thinking about buying it : - )

nope, i got the same card with a somewhat shitty amd cpu and i can run everything on high and some on ultra with cloth on low :^)

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
not really, minimum is like a 680 and recommended is a 1060. It should run good enough if you lower settings
you can also ofcourse go full runescape mode
classic runescape

will be gf for gold

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
3af126fc73.jpg

the chonker

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
everytime someone chases after a harmless bard

played in a deathmatch server a while ago where everyone was just chilling and ignoring the bard cause he was cool until someone tried to kill him and he whipped out a heavy hand axe and started taking names

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
also appreciation time
I really fucking gotta give it to them for not monetizing the cosmetics
they had all the options to do it yet did not choose to
fucking legends

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
also appreciation time
fucking legends
the only thing that'd be worth selling are expansion packs that go to different periods and areas where it doesn't exactly 'fit' with everything else, Like having Mongolian, Chinese and Japanse armour and weapons and maps - or going to ancient Romans/Greece where the combat system is similar or the same, but having more variety with different time periods and styles. But keeping it separated from the main game simply because there'd be a conflict in 'balance' and it'd get out of hand really quickly if you start mixing everything together.

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
also appreciation time
fucking legends

That's what brought me into Mordhau initially, the possibility to do anything without having to pay like any other mainstream game. I Honestly don't know what they profit from - of course, they use the money that they made in like 1 fucking month (which numbers in the millions, but when developing a game that number goes out the roof), and even more now that people still buy the game somehow, which is a miracle by itself already. Don't quote me on this, but the possibility to do this I think has been mentioned but not looked upon really, but as I said, don't trust this

I wouldn't mind if they simply add different "expansions", like cake stuck in a man said with x period and all, that would be pretty fun to see. And if they decide to add payable cosmetics, then I guess that'll be out of necessity but we hope the game doesn't come to that

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
on another note
servers
I fucking hate the amount of package loss and sometimes high ping spikes I get in mordhau in europe servers
like wtf is happening there

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
on another note
servers
I fucking hate the amount of package loss and sometimes high ping spikes I get in mordhau in europe servers
like wtf is happening there

Try to manually connect using server browser, refresh multiple time for an average ping length and just join the best one - works for EU atleast.