0d5159ada0b401220870acbcb833dd9b.png

loX2GY8.png

me_rn​
niceee

Reactions: List

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
When half the Discord Emotes are just that shitty annoying frog. You can tell just what the fanbase is like.

But anyways, your character got an official emote?

Yeah I hate some, specially when someone keeps putting epic pepe laughing emote after every sentence. And yes, I did get an emote for my angry bald man, I met some guy who knew the mods and boom.

I am quite pleased.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Yeah I hate some, specially when someone keeps putting epic pepe laughing emote after every sentence. And yes, I did get an emote for my angry bald man, I met some guy who knew the mods and boom.

I am quite pleased.
Yeah, you just /know/ the kind of person someone is when they can't go a sentence or post without some form of pepe (or wojack) in it.

Also nice :cool:

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
When half the Discord Emotes are just that shitty annoying frog. You can tell just what the fanbase is like.

But anyways, your character got an official emote?
I think these ones have a lot of overlap with common twitch emojis, and a lot of that place *cough*4chan*coughcough* hates them for also starting to use some of the Pepes for smth like message decoration.

Last edited:

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
I met some guy who knew the mods and boom.
i got added a while back by a higher level player when I first started playing the game, he never messaged me just added me and I accepted since he was pretty good.
just like two weeks ago I randomly joined the same server he was in, got my head lopped off by him and his portrait said moderator, but I thought it was a meme until yesterday I looked at the discord and he's a mod for the discord....

still haven't said a word to each other though lol don't know why he added me even.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
i got added a while back by a higher level player when I first started playing the game, he never messaged me just added me and I accepted since he was pretty good.
just like two weeks ago I randomly joined the same server he was in, got my head lopped off by him and his portrait said moderator, but I thought it was a meme until yesterday I looked at the discord and he's a mod for the discord....

still haven't said a word to each other though lol don't know why he added me even.
the mysterious chad

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae

Destiny calls for you to become a moderator and have constant breakdowns at how the playerbase insults you

Zombine

Nebulae
Destiny calls for you to become a moderator and have constant breakdowns at how the playerbase insults you
i want nothing to do with anyone in the mordhau discord honestly, they're mostly vile human beings.
i'm only in it to bitch in tech support because my game keeps crashing and I want the debug symbols to find out why, since they're not gonna look at my crash logs.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
i want nothing to do with anyone in the mordhau discord honestly, they're mostly vile human beings.
i'm only in it to bitch in tech support because my game keeps crashing and I want the debug symbols to find out why, since they're not gonna look at my crash logs.
Tell me, how bad is it? I know there's some rotten parts of the Mordhau community, but it extending to official Discord?

Zombine

Nebulae
Tell me, how bad is it? I know there's some rotten parts of the Mordhau community, but it extending to official Discord?
lots of retards arguing with devs like "why we have so few maps, just make a map lol it's easy" or "your game is shit fix it chiv 2 is better" or people still using n word (they get punished quickly for it by the bot but still), and then recently some people bullying people in the fashion channel for "THAT'S NOT HISTORICAL ARMOR REEEE"

current topic in fashion channel is about shooting bears, and even though it's a joke it's still very "wtf"

overall very powerful retard energy

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
i only check the mordhau disc when i wanna read up on what the devs said in certain channels and maybe get a secret snipped from them
i dont really post there, only when i am really bored i post some emojis or smth lol

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
lots of retards arguing with devs like "why we have so few maps, just make a map lol it's easy" or "your game is shit fix it chiv 2 is better" or people still using n word (they get punished quickly for it by the bot but still), and then recently some people bullying people in the fashion channel for "THAT'S NOT HISTORICAL ARMOR REEEE"

current topic in fashion channel is about shooting bears, and even though it's a joke it's still very "wtf"

overall very powerful retard energy
Let's not forget the very hivemind attitude people have in there, where if you think against the status quo - you basically gonna get harassed and bullied into leaving. Seen it happened one too many times to certain people giving actual criticism of certain mechanics of the game. And if they try and argue about their point, it gets flooded by like 5 people with the aforementioned ": pepelaugh: WHEEEEEZE HE REALLY THINKS THIS UNIRONICALLY : pepelaugh: : pepelaugh: : pepelaugh: OK RETARD TAKE YOUR MEDS SCHIZOID TRYHARD PLOOMER"

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Let's not forget the very hivemind attitude people have in there, where if you think against the status quo - you basically gonna get harassed and bullied into leaving. Seen it happened one too many times to certain people giving actual criticism of certain mechanics of the game. And if they try and argue about their point, it gets flooded by like 5 people with the aforementioned ": pepelaugh: WHEEEEEZE HE REALLY THINKS THIS UNIRONICALLY : pepelaugh: : pepelaugh: : pepelaugh: OK RETARD TAKE YOUR MEDS SCHIZOID TRYHARD PLOOMER"

so reddit

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae

5ajpdC2.png

So, I was playing some ranked today in Mordhau.
I wanted to check for a player who I wanted to ask something after he gloriously rekt me with the bullshit battle axe
and then it came upon me
erid plays mordhau
(disclaimer I did not get destroyed by erid, nor did I make an occurance with him)​