Mordahau

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Wear a plume helmet and have your displayed rank be the "unranked competitive badge" and you've immediately become the biggest cunt on the server lol
Man, I am not THAT good yet.

I've just gotten a solid KD of 2 with this loadout... although I still do very much like my 0/0/1 with battle/war axe bloodlust/fury and some other perks.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Man, I am not THAT good yet.

I've just gotten a solid KD of 2 with this loadout... although I still do very much like my 0/0/1 with battle/war axe bloodlust/fury and some other perks.
nah I'm only joking my man

personally I just like my 2/2/2 Bardiche with perks I forgot. Pretty sure it was Fury, Friendly, Tenacious and Wrecker. I can't remember though.

BCD2A9E34AB1282FF727BF217C48CB0BAEF12E20

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Imagine naming your classes seriously instead of just

"hwjfkc"
"12345"
"big man"
there are genuine people out there who will do

1/2/2 Messer Bloodlust
2/2/2 Halberd Friendly

as their class names and then have a loadout with nothing on it but use it as a spacer

---------------------------------------------------

as their name.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
Imagine naming your classes seriously instead of just

"hwjfkc"
"12345"
"big man"
i name my classes usually after the main weapon they use, and maybe note if the class is modified for duels (no bloodlust/rush/engineer perks, etc)
otherwise i give em a nickname if i was going for a theme when making them.

Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2020-09-28_14-40-53.png

Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2020-09-28_14-41-28.png

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
has mordhau stopped being about spastics controlling time and space to make their maul move at a snail's pace and yet still crack your head like a melon yet

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
has mordhau stopped being about spastics controlling time and space to make their maul move at a snail's pace and yet still crack your head like a melon yet
infact it's gotten worse since more people know how to do it.

The evening star is just as bad.

however I would argue the casual side of the game has gotten even more casual where most people don't care if they're doing well. Similar to TF2 in that way I guess

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
infact it's gotten worse since more people know how to do it.

The evening star is just as bad.

however I would argue the casual side of the game has gotten even more casual where most people don't care if they're doing well. Similar to TF2 in that way I guess

i stopped playing mordhau after the first month because it went from a cool medieval fighting game to budget for honor

i just want to swing swords, parry, and chamber if im feeling ballsy, not worry about the fuckin drag speed of a guy's attack or whether or not his attack is even going to appear in the first place

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
i stopped playing mordhau after the first month because it went from a cool medieval fighting game to budget for honor

i just want to swing swords, parry, and chamber if im feeling ballsy, not worry about the fuckin drag speed of a guy's attack or whether or not his attack is even going to appear in the first place
the 40vs40 casual mode in Mordhau is just a funny fuckfest. No one exactly takes the objectives seriously anymore

What you're more likely to see are Meme Loadouts, especially with the new 'dwarf' perk, Warhammer Cosplay, Plenty of Reiklanders, Witchhunters and now Dwarfs and a couple 'historically correct' loadouts. All of which are mushed together in an absolute fuck fest.

You'll still get that one guy with every elite weapon skin and the 100k helmets just dominating the server, but no one really try-hards all that much anymore. They've all moved into the Ranked Mode :^)

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae

alot of tryhards have moved to the ranked mode now that its popular, but you'll still occasionally run into one or two on a frontline or invasion match. It's still enjoyable to play against the other 23 players who don't play like helicopters but that one guy will always be there.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
new armor dyes
eyebleed maulman time
uAr9MDG.png

Last edited: