Mordahau

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
so basically the warden in a nutshell
Waiting to see blue team pull big brain strats by mimicking the Warden loadout and using the Tank perk to even mimic his size. Sure, there's HUD markers to show who's the actual Warden, but in the heat of combat that's gonna be tough to figure out.

Reactions: List

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
unknown.png

tank vs dwarf

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
8B0C48AEF0C3356B1AC760332BC3CD34CBBB59DD

7F8D90FB9DF2012C578CBDBC6F0228E6F7149613

This new update has made the game really casual and I've not had so much fun since launch
so many dwarves in every game, they’re all so easy to beat. It’s like a bunch of mini health packs running around.

3v3 ranked is epic, though I wish tank and dwarf were banned in it and regular duels. Not a fan of how meme-y it makes it.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Man, I play a lot of tank w/ waraxe currently and people constantly think they can outrun me, they can't outrun the yeeted waraxe tho
"Some people think they can out run me... *sniff* maybe... Maybe... I've yet to meet someone who can outrun battle axe"

I'm getting less shit at mordhau by the day. I can physically see myself get top score in games

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
"Some people think they can out run me... *sniff* maybe... Maybe... I've yet to meet someone who can outrun battle axe"

I'm getting less shit at mordhau by the day. I can physically see myself get top score in games
Just today I decided to be annoying on the mountainpeek invasion map.

When you get the point you have to release the hostages: place a bunch of those walls in the enemy spawn door so they can't run out immediately. Really helps blue advance and release a lot of annoying hostages really quick.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Anyone else go no armour or 0/0/1 with a battle or war-axe, bloodlust and fury and just fucking go ham sometimes with rock music on the background? I do.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Anyone else go no armour or 0/0/1 with a battle or war-axe, bloodlust and fury and just fucking go ham sometimes with rock music on the background? I do.

i heard a common strat is 3/3/3 bloodlust and fury, no weapon at all

just pick up a weapon from a corpse and now you're mathematically the strongest build