Motorcycle bros

Daniels

Proton
Nebulae
Do any of you own a motorcycle?
Post your motorcycle, I know most people here would shit themselves riding a crotchrocket.

I've ridden a T-Max and a CBR500 but didn't own any of those, I am more of the adventure type.

Here's my 2014 CRF, I've ridden it for 4 years it always treated me right never let me down, almost no issues with it, I've given it more love I have given to most women in my life.
Looking forward to selling it and getting a new proper street bike as I want more power.
tq3FlbA.jpg

I don't expect a lot of people here to own anything resembling a motorcycle but here's a try.

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Do any of you own a motorcycle?
Post your motorcycle, I know most people here would shit themselves riding a crotchrocket.

I've ridden a T-Max and a CBR500 but didn't own any of those, I am more of the adventure type.

Here's my 2014 CRF, I've ridden it for 4 years it always treated me right never let me down, almost no issues with it, I've given it more love I have given to most women in my life.
Looking forward to selling it and getting a new proper street bike as I want more power.
tq3FlbA.jpg

I don't expect a lot of people here to own anything resembling a motorcycle but here's a try.
BA1LWGC.jpg

ZPn79FU.jpg

@Pyromancer fixed now dw
you see the front tyre is all scuffed up along that one side?? kinda shit!!!!!!

Daniels

Proton
Nebulae
I want one but they’re dangerous
Bruh for like the past few months I've been like "i wanna get a motorcycle"
Then some dude on one lost his leg in an accident near me.
Maybe next year...
Read on about it, it's not as dangerous as your grandma says it is.
Don't have a giant ego and ride slow you'll get the hang of it, I ride a small slow bike, just 250 CC but I've been riding it for a while, I did lowside from it twice but that's about it and I came out with minimal injuries because I was wearing full gear, just gotta learn to control your throttle and start on a small bike, sub 500cc.

Also most motorcycle incidents are the riders fault or the rider could've prevented them, you're on two wheels and with good reaction times you can avoid many dangers.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Read on about it, it's not as dangerous as your grandma says it is.
Don't have a giant ego and ride slow you'll get the hang of it, I ride a small slow bike, just 250 CC but I've been riding it for a while, I did lowside from it twice but that's about it and I came out with minimal injuries because I was wearing full gear, just gotta learn to control your throttle and start on a small bike, sub 500cc.

Also most motorcycle incidents are the riders fault or the rider could've prevented them, you're on two wheels and with good reaction times you can avoid many dangers.

https://www.christiansenlaw.com/nv-...ase-research-shows-others-are-often-at-fault/

Daniels

Proton
Nebulae

Cars not yielding and cars changing lanes dangerously doesn't require there to be a crash, as a skilled rider you are able to break, swerve and detect those threats to avoid any accident, once you ride for a while you get used to crap box drivers and learn to deal with them.

It doesn't matter who's at fault in the end its always the rider who pays the biggest price, that's why taking riding courses and learning to detect those threats and avoid them is very important.

Johnny B. Goode

Nebulae
Nice makeover for a bike, what year?
Also love the forks.
2019 R3, one of the first in the UK, forks make a huge difference in terms of looks, they've ditched them for the 2020 design, which is lucky because i hate it

the amount of people that think it's an R6 because of the forks it astounding, any type of bike cafe someone always asks about it, which is strange for a shitty 300cc
[doublepost=1596450239][/doublepost]
I want one but they’re dangerous
people say it's dangerous, but so is everything else
you could be killed crossing the street tomorrow, but you don't think about that because it doesn't have that type of connotation

It's as safe as you wanna make it! Just don't go around corners at 60mph expecting to hit a massive lean angle and make it around, only to end up flying about 60ft down the road and trashing your bike

frentium

radiation is just spicy air
Nebulae
I've crashed a total of 25 times and I can say motorcycles are not dangerous it's if you ride like a retard or not, that's it.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
i wish there was a carfag thread so i could geek out over people's cool cars but nobody here has anything cool limeao

Pvt Mk III

your fav make and model suck
Nebulae
i wish there was a carfag thread so i could geek out over people's cool cars but nobody here has anything cool limeao
Come on down! Got a whole thread just waiting to be replied to. Lmao

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
I'm saving up for one
poland is cool
i can get a license at 14 years old
they can only go up to 45
they can have up to 50cm3

i'm probably gonna buy something like a cross
Something like a suzuki?
idk can you guys reccomend me something

Daniels

Proton
Nebulae
I'm saving up for one
poland is cool

Something like a suzuki?
are you 14? lmfao

Johnny B. Goode

Nebulae
I'm saving up for one
poland is cool

Something like a suzuki?
Jap bikes tend to be very reliable, and because motorcycles are huge over there, mass production means that parts are very easy to come across, even for an earlier model of your particular bike

by cross i assume you mean motocross. i'm not way an expert, but i don't think suzuki does a motocross bike, and if they do, not hearing of it might show you how trustworthy it is. honda is an incredibly trustworthy and reliable dirtbike producer by the sounds of things, and their flagship dirtbikes, the crf range, and unrivaled in comparison. at a close second, it might be worth looking into KTM too. they've perfected their engines for the torque and drive that dirt bikes really need. plus, being european, it'll be easier to come across parts.

Honda CRF450
maxresdefault.jpg

KTM 450 SX-F
maxresdefault.jpg

bear in mind, these will also come with lower power variants, just so you can get a better feel. end of the day, you don't pass your driving test and buy a lamborghini, you wouldn't pass your motorbike test and go out to buy a litre bike