Motorcycle bros

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
a guy on a little motorbike decided to run from the police and the chase ended in front of my house
he ran into a known druggies house that has like 40 cats inside so he was definitely on or had some drugs, probably both
x401tdh.jpg

Reactions: List

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Forgot to post but I have finally acquired my A2 license and my first own motorcycle will probably be a BMW F900R or Yamaha R7

(After driving a Duke with 1 cylinder and a very old Honda CB500F in my driving school, the topic of 1 cylinder and old motorcycles scarred me)

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Forgot to post but I have finally acquired my A2 license and my first own motorcycle will probably be a BMW F900R or Yamaha R7

(After driving a Duke with 1 cylinder and a very old Honda CB500F in my driving school, the topic of 1 cylinder and old motorcycles scarred me)
just remember to get some good gear

you go out without it and they'll be scraping you off the pavement

mårten

Atom
Nebulae

yeah don't be one of those guys riding around with shorts and a t-shirt on, your helmet won't save you from incredible pain if you crash

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

Got some really good gear as I started at my driving school, and honestly wouldn't go out without it

yeah don't be one of those guys riding around with shorts and a t-shirt on, your helmet won't save you from incredible pain if you crash
I get visibly sick when I see people drive with no motorcycle clothes (Worst case if they drive with slippers), even at lowspeed 'woopsies', you're gonna get some serious road rash/injuries

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae

I wish the R7 was around when I got my A2 license, it's a really nice bike having test ridden one and if I was still riding on the road alongside my track stuff I'd get one