Serious Nebulous Culinary Thread.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
the south definitely got the better food, northeast just got the poor European immigrant shit

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
the south definitely got the better food, northeast just got the poor European immigrant shit
you take that back, i'd take a plate of pierogis with kielbasa or some beef on weck over chicken fried steak any day

D

Deleted member 3818

Nothing special but let’s keep this thread going
ZjJD5jv.jpg

also if you use vegetable oil instead of butter, fuck you

Reactions: List

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Nothing special but let’s keep this thread going
ZjJD5jv.jpg

also if you use vegetable oil instead of butter, fuck you
they've both got their place, in most situations you can use butter, but oil has a much higher smoke point which can be really useful for high-temperature cooking

D

Deleted member 3818

they've both got their place, in most situations you can use butter, but oil has a much higher smoke point which can be really useful for high-temperature cooking
Yeah that’s fair, but using it to make pancakes or something is a mortal sin

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the real chad move is to fry bacon, drain most of the grease, then use a little tiny bit of the leftover grease to do your pancakes
whenever i make french toast i always use the leftover grease from bacon to do it

D

Deleted member 3818

You fellas best be curing that bacon in maple syrup too

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
whenever i make french toast i always use the leftover grease from bacon to do it
honestly i use most of it for fried potatoes, shit's kino

D

Deleted member 1381

loads of rice and four scrambled eggs in a bowl with some salt and pepper seasoning, mix up and optionally add meat

cheap quick very tasty and very nutritious

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
loads of rice and four scrambled eggs in a bowl with some salt and pepper seasoning, mix up and optionally add meat

cheap quick very tasty and very nutritious
wheres the veggies chief

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
occasionally add some carrot battons into the mix just for the nutritional value but carbs and protein are the main my man
vegetables are important to stay healthy my man
i make a similar dish as to what you just talked about but i do it all in a pan with some carrots, red peppers, onion, garlic and occasionally cabbage, serve with hot sauce of choice for heat

bam, like 10 minutes longer to make but tastier and covers the whole nutrition spectrum

D

Deleted member 1381

vegetables are important to stay healthy my man
i make a similar dish as to what you just talked about but i do it all in a pan with some carrots, red peppers, onion, garlic and occasionally cabbage, serve with hot sauce of choice for heat

bam, like 10 minutes longer to make but tastier and covers the whole nutrition spectrum
dw brother i make sure i get all the essentials in to stay healthy