IMG_20190503_214821.jpg
damn dude nice android quality did you get the new s10

also what is this, looks good but i don't know what is it lmao

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
damn dude nice android quality did you get the new s10

also what is this, looks good but i don't know what is it lmao

Y'all can flex as much as you want but my phone ain't gonna bend in my pocket. Admittedly I didn't even focus on it so I am to blame:
Glutonous-Rice-Ball-with-Sesame-Filling-Zhima-Tangyuan-%E8%8A%9D%E9%BA%BB%E6%B9%AF%E5%9C%93_Resize-1000x667.jpg

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
Y'all can flex as much as you want but my phone ain't gonna bend in my pocket. Admittedly I didn't even focus on it so I am to blame:
Glutonous-Rice-Ball-with-Sesame-Filling-Zhima-Tangyuan-%E8%8A%9D%E9%BA%BB%E6%B9%AF%E5%9C%93_Resize-1000x667.jpg
nah no flex, i have a J7 personally so I have no flexing rights.

still didn't answer my question on what the frick that is tho.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
nah no flex, i have a J7 personally so I have no flexing rights.

still didn't answer my question on what the frick that is tho.

Grounded up sesame and peanut mix inside glutinous rice balls.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
it's not really stir-fry, more like diner breakfast

bacon, breakfast sausage, fried potatoes, corned beef hash, onions, and eggs thrown together and smothered in country gravy

heck if i know, i don't drink
Did you ever make Biscuits and Gravy

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
oh they're not pickles okay

ive been craving dill pickles so thats why my mind is a bit fucked

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Damn I want to try it sometime, it is more of a southern-esque style of food right?
yep, it's a pretty southern food. my advice is make some pulled pork or roast beef or some other big protein source to eat on the side with them if you do, otherwise it's mostly a lot of carbs

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
yep, it's a pretty southern food. my advice is make some pulled pork or roast beef or some other big protein source to eat on the side with them if you do, otherwise it's mostly a lot of carbs
Is there a big split between Southern Food and Cajun stuff? Always wanted to try the latter.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Is there a big split between Southern Food and Cajun stuff? Always wanted to try the latter.
typical southern food has a big emphasis on slow-cooked meat, big portions, lots of sides, and generally is very savory overall

cajun is pretty divorced from most typical southern food, its main elements are usually stewed or braised as opposed to grilled or barbecued, usually with a fair bit of spice and a lot more seafood than you find in most other southern dishes

admittedly i'm probably not the best person to ask and might've missed some important distinctions, my personal culinary niche is more northeastern US in nature due to growing up in WNY; influenced mainly by polish, jewish, and italian culture, along with short-order cooking and freshwater fish

Reactions: List