Serious Nebulous Culinary Thread.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
If you don't drink Karak Chai tea on the daily than

stop

breathing

my

air

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Y’all talking about tea and all I want is a deep fried mars bar

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
rooibos and honey bush are the only teas worth drinking

Killstar

The Voice of Chaos
Nebulae
Cooking is pretty fun, though I don't take pics of what I make often. So here are a few things I've made which I did end up saving.
GgPdAvZ.jpg

Swedish meatballs. The cream sauce was made in the same pan the meatballs were cooked in just to maintain any leftover flavor. It got served over some egg noodles.

gyrbwHd.jpg

The key to any good sandwich in the bread. It's gotta be homemade, which it is here. The bread ended up being pretty dense so it went well with the greasy pork roll, and egg. A little provolone cheese on the bottom helped keep the eggs from sliding around. Pork roll is basically just a really processed meat that is salty af. It's pretty popular in New Jersey.

XcKeUip.jpg

I'm really not sure why I've saved two meatball dishes. I don't even make them that much. Anyway, the sauce was a whole host of really salty things mixed together. Soy sauce being the biggest component if I remember right. I did a really dumb thing, and didn't use any low sodium stuff so this ended up being almost too salty for my tastes. Otherwise, it was amazing. The noodles are just from ramen packs. Sesame seeds, and green onions got sprinkled over top to pretty it up.

VsqFoqg.jpg

Sichuan noodles with fried tofu, and homemade chili oil. This was my first attempt where I tried to do it authentic, and ate it cold. It was pretty great, but overall I can't stand cold food. I've made this dish with a few key differences since that really jazzed it up. The first was rolling the tofu around in crushed up sesame seeds to get a crispy coating. The second was frying the packaged Chinese low mein style noodles we used until they were crunchy.

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Cooking is pretty fun, though I don't take pics of what I make often. So here are a few things I've made which I did end up saving.
GgPdAvZ.jpg

Swedish meatballs. The cream sauce was made in the same pan the meatballs were cooked in just to maintain any leftover flavor. It got served over some egg noodles.

gyrbwHd.jpg

The key to any good sandwich in the bread. It's gotta be homemade, which it is here. The bread ended up being pretty dense so it went well with the greasy pork roll, and egg. A little provolone cheese on the bottom helped keep the eggs from sliding around. Pork roll is basically just a really processed meat that is salty af. It's pretty popular in New Jersey.

XcKeUip.jpg

I'm really not sure why I've saved two meatball dishes. I don't even make them that much. Anyway, the sauce was a whole host of really salty things mixed together. Soy sauce being the biggest component if I remember right. I did a really dumb thing, and didn't use any low sodium stuff so this ended up being almost too salty for my tastes. Otherwise, it was amazing. The noodles are just from ramen packs. Sesame seeds, and green onions got sprinkled over top to pretty it up.

VsqFoqg.jpg

Sichuan noodles with fried tofu, and homemade chili oil. This was my first attempt where I tried to do it authentic, and ate it cold. It was pretty great, but overall I can't stand cold food. I've made this dish with a few key differences since that really jazzed it up. The first was rolling the tofu around in crushed up sesame seeds to get a crispy coating. The second was frying the packaged Chinese low mein style noodles we used until they were crunchy.

I am so fucking glad you didn’t post the monstrosity I was thinking you were gonna post

I just assumed “killstar in culinary” was gonna merit that rancid sandwich
[doublepost=1555810976][/doublepost]
I am so fucking glad you didn’t post the monstrosity I was thinking you were gonna post

I just assumed “killstar in culinary” was gonna merit that rancid sandwich

context:
VXeFJH2.jpg

I wanna fuckinf cry looking at it

Killstar

The Voice of Chaos
Nebulae
Hey Nebulous so the beautiful creation @PilotBland and @Dan are so upset about is this.

jkYA8PD.jpg

Yeah so this beautiful beast is the Grilled Charlie. Some of you may know it from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's peanut butter, Nutella, cheddar cheese, and bacon. The kicker is that I didn't make this. This place near me sells them, and hey. It's pretty good. I think Charlie's actual recipe may have been a bit different though.

Back to the topic of local foods for a moment though. So I live in South Jersey, and plenty close enough to Philadelphia to where the cheesesteak is legendary here too. This is another thing I didn't make, but it's still a marvel.

hv2Zh1S.jpg

This one is basically just thinly sliced beef cooked up with mushrooms, and onions. The most popular cheese to throw on this thing is Cheez Whiz. Which is just a really processed liquid cheese. For full goodness so far as texture goes you gotta have the seeded roll. If you eat too many of these things you'll probably die.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

GgPdAvZ.jpg

What the actual fuck man

Killstar

The Voice of Chaos
Nebulae

Tics

Neutrino
Nebulae
The Easter leftovers are gone. I've had enough ham for a lifetime.