Nebulae
pUXh9HS.png

prove me wrong

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Masala chai
Not premade teabag or "chai latte" adapted for honkey tastes, it must be a homemade masala loaded with cardamom

D

Deleted member 2994

i dont have any pics but what do you guys cook these days?

when i come home hungry ii usually cook up uhmmm (depending on the prices and sales):
  • some carne tenderized asada chicken
  • denver cut steak tenderized, spiced with the same asada spices, and cooked up on pan (sometimes i cook this or chicken up into a quesodilla after, but it is SOLID on its own, god bless meat)
  • if ground beef is on sale, sometimes i cook myself a burger, but FUCK the traiditions, i throw some buffalo sauce on my burgers instead of ketchup
  • eggs/oatmeal/ramen/apple if nothing's on sale, another quality of life meal
  • if veggies are cheap, i throw together a shitty salad, but sometimes the fruits of my labour are bad because i go too heavy on raw onions or dont cut things up properly
my culinary excellence usually stops there, save sometimes making spaghetti or whatever

what about everyone else? what are your usual meals, if you're cooking for yourself? if you're not cooking for yourself, what do you know how to cook? how much do you cook?

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i fry eggs and bacon. most of the time i fry steak i burn the fuck out of it cause im a fucking moron

i'm suppose to be good at cooking

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i dont have any pics but what do you guys cook these days?

when i come home hungry ii usually cook up uhmmm (depending on the prices and sales):
  • some carne tenderized asada chicken
  • denver cut steak tenderized, spiced with the same asada spices, and cooked up on pan (sometimes i cook this or chicken up into a quesodilla after, but it is SOLID on its own, god bless meat)
  • if ground beef is on sale, sometimes i cook myself a burger, but FUCK the traiditions, i throw some buffalo sauce on my burgers instead of ketchup
  • eggs/oatmeal/ramen/apple if nothing's on sale, another quality of life meal
  • if veggies are cheap, i throw together a shitty salad, but sometimes the fruits of my labour are bad because i go too heavy on raw onions or dont cut things up properly
my culinary excellence usually stops there, save sometimes making spaghetti or whatever

what about everyone else? what are your usual meals, if you're cooking for yourself? if you're not cooking for yourself, what do you know how to cook? how much do you cook?

pasta (usually spaghetti) and a tomato sauce, usually served with a bit of cheese (mozzarella or parmesan preferred)

lasagna

caprese salad (although usually only when i'm feeling fancy or have guests)

if i there's pasta left over i mix it up with some veggies for a good salad

i also make pizza. God I love making pizza

if i want a sad poor boy meal though it's a piece of sliced bread with the middle scooped out, plop a egg in there and plop some cheese and ham on top of it, fry it in a pan for a while, boom, delicious

Reactions: List