Serious Nebulous Fallout thread

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
but yeah the fallout rp which never was had a pretty cool concept, it would be set during ncr-brotherhood war and have like a town stuck in between and shit

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Cringe and bluepilled
fee76740ceaa01d7b958e314c10667c7b0cf521e22933c7db4daf69b16582113.png

case and point

based and redpilled

Reactions: List

Floofy

Proton
Nebulae
make a falloutRP with a mix of ww3rp and HL2RP and what do you have? Fallout Tactics rp

D

Deleted member 1392

yea necro but I wanted to discuss something that @GenericPlayer suggested to me a long time ago which is playing Fallout 1 and 2. I just started playing it, and it's very confusing. It's hard to move the camera with the arrows, I understand that you can only use V.A.T.S. in the game, but still, it's quite confusing. It feels so much different than the newer titles, yet it's quite interesting how the conversations you have with the NPC's really reminds me of conversations I had in other fallouts. All in all, confusing which leads to boredom since I don't understand much of the game.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yea necro but I wanted to discuss something that @GenericPlayer suggested to me a long time ago which is playing Fallout 1 and 2. I just started playing it, and it's very confusing. It's hard to move the camera with the arrows, I understand that you can only use V.A.T.S. in the game, but still, it's quite confusing. It feels so much different than the newer titles, yet it's quite interesting how the conversations you have with the NPC's really reminds me of conversations I had in other fallouts. All in all, confusing which leads to boredom since I don't understand much of the game.
in the time it was made you didnt have a web guide or any other game to play

its hard to get into but very fun, but if you arent into isometrics its very tough

D

Deleted member 1392

in the time it was made you didnt have a web guide or any other game to play

its hard to get into but very fun, but if you arent into isometrics its very tough
like it's so annoying because there's no indicator of where to go or "current quest", and it's hard to see the enemies sometimes as they're like under the walls.

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
The memes for fallout rp was great. Someone made a pretty good trailer that is now lost to time.

Crops for farmers wouldnt be any scripts so you had to rp it entirely for nothing in return. And this was when there was a massive group of people still on the "you dont need scripts to rp" crowd. Also the stuff involving the legion having frumentarii around and both factions deciding to agree to decimate the legion every time if they showed up.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
like it's so annoying because there's no indicator of where to go or "current quest", and it's hard to see the enemies sometimes as they're like under the walls.
Look up a basic introduction to the game if you're having a hard time. You can look up quest guides if you can't solve them on their own. Most quests just tell you what your end goal is, the path there is usually entirely up to you, theres multiple ways to complete pretty much every quest, so just go with your gut.

It'll be worth it once you really get into it and get past all the quirks. Give it some time. Combat will also be way easier once you get companions, just don't give them any automatic weapons or they'll start spraying the whole battlefield and probably shooting you more than the enemy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1392

Look up a basic introduction to the game if you're having a hard time. You can look up quest guides if you can't solve them on their own. Most quests just tell you what your end goal is, the path there is usually entirely up to you, theres multiple ways to complete pretty much every quest, so just go with your gut.

It'll be worth it once you really get into it and get past all the quirks. Give it some time. Combat will also be way easier once you get companions, just don't give them any automatic weapons or they'll start spraying the whole battlefield and probably shooting you more than the enemy.
Yeah, I heard the companions can easily kill you. One thing I learned right off is to run away from the creatures if you're going hand to hand combat and allowing them to come to you. Hit and run, all the time. That way you only hit and are never hit. My issue is the camera navigation, no quest information etcetera.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Bethesda trying to distract from the fact that Obsidian's The Outer Worlds comes out tomorrow.

Dont let them fuck over Obsidian twice in a row, fucking please.

D

Deleted member 1392

It's a nice video, I love this guy's channel. It is great for Fallout nerds like me. I may not know the game 100%, but I'm aware of a few things thanks to his videos. Go have a look around, see what he has to say. It's noice.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

It's a nice video, I love this guy's channel. It is great for Fallout nerds like me. I may not know the game 100%, but I'm aware of a few things thanks to his videos. Go have a look around, see what he has to say. It's noice.

You know this guy shilled for 76 daily, defended the shitty lore in 4, hates gay people, edited the Fallout wiki with inaccurate information so he couldn't be "proven wrong." and has false flagged multiple channels.

D

Deleted member 1392

You know this guy shilled for 76 daily, defended the shitty lore in 4, hates gay people, edited the Fallout wiki with inaccurate information so he couldn't be "proven wrong." and has false flagged multiple channels.
Can you send me info about that? I'd like to see it for myself.