Nebulae
>the nerevine - control of chim, in game explanation for saving and loading
>hero of kvatch - can become the daedric prince sheogorath
>the last dragonborn - can shout
the dragonborn is shit at shouting lmao

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
the only real way the dragonborn would be able to beat any of the other heroes of the other games is with bend will or soul tear

Nebulae
cheating in skyrim shows you're really just shit at the game
I don't think people should be judged for playing the game how they like tbh.
[doublepost=1543873808][/doublepost]
i used to be shit like you until i took a nexus mod to the knee

amirite lads or amirite
Skyrim and fallout4 are both unplayable without mods now imo lole.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
i used to think oblivion was too full of stereotypical tolkien-esque fantasy tropes (imps, fairies, skeletons, etc.) until i realized that the kind of fantasy each game contains depends on the setting.

skyrim contains a lot of dark, brooding, nordic fantasy elements because that's the kind of region skyrim is. morrowind contains a lot of weird, highly-stylized fantasy elements because morrowind is a strange, foreign place. oblivion contains a lot of common fantasy tropes because cyrodiil is the central region of tamriel and thus is the most familiar.

all in all, this realization made me appreciate the elder scrolls (oblivion in particular) a lot more.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
how do people beat morrowind without friends
Acrobatics as a major skill since its easy af to get levels with it
Brotherhood assasins to farm gold
Easy life from there

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
also what did you say to me you little bitch
ill have you know im part of the proud crowd of dunmer that dont rely on stabbing people in the back or using vile magic like those scaly fucks

thank you and good day sir

You mean like how the dunmer stabbed the ebonheart pact in the back? And the empire?

Yea ok knife ear

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i used to think oblivion was too full of stereotypical tolkien-esque fantasy tropes (imps, fairies, skeletons, etc.) until i realized that the kind of fantasy each game contains depends on the setting.

skyrim contains a lot of dark, brooding, nordic fantasy elements because that's the kind of region skyrim is. morrowind contains a lot of weird, highly-stylized fantasy elements because morrowind is a strange, foreign place. oblivion contains a lot of common fantasy tropes because cyrodiil is the central region of tamriel and thus is the most familiar.

all in all, this realization made me appreciate the elder scrolls (oblivion in particular) a lot more.
Oblivion is probably my favourite visually that we've seen so far from the main games because of how 'stereotypical' it is. Its a bright place filled with the absolute most bog-standard fantasy monsters.

And, for some reason, Mountain Lions.

Fuck them.