Nebulous TES Thread

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Only reason I played orc on morrowind was so I could wear boots of blinding speed 24/7 without being fully blind

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
imagine being unable to breathe water or being able to die of diseases and poisons like hahahah how tf u even alive
imagine having your skin sought after as a material to be made into luxury footwear

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
why u homies cold

just dont be cold

nord gang

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
fair play to imperials

people miss that they proper fucked up the thalmor

yeah so proper they gave up half their territory and banned the worship of their own god

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
why be inferior race?

just be superior race

this meme was bade my imperial gang

> superior

> imperial

YbKO38T.jpg

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
yeah so proper they gave up half their territory and banned the worship of their own god
I'll have you all know I'm an Imperial who joined the Stormcloaks to battle the corrupted Empire
but Imperials are still superior
away with you heathens

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 372

posting on behalf of jimbo:

argonians are single handedly without question the worst conceivable creature imaginable and should not in any way be defended
who the fuck actually cares about underwater breathing every other race has super cool shit like nords have the thu'um elves have magic and thousands of years of deep interesting history the imperials have the septim dynasty who the fuck cares about the argonians
them helping the dunmer defend against the tsaici or whatever theyre called was probably only included in the lore because the lorewriters of TES realised how much of a pisstake the argonians were and decided to give them one thing so they at least had something to grasp at when their competence was called into question
the argonians should be exterminated or moved to akavir where they cant fucking scavenge off all the other races for jobs or destroy communities with their crippling moon sugar addiction
all the remaining dragons should just head down to blackmarsh and burn every single one of their shitty trees in the hopes that the disgusting cretins die ou

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
posting on behalf of jimbo:

argonians are single handedly without question the worst conceivable creature imaginable and should not in any way be defended
who the fuck actually cares about underwater breathing every other race has super cool shit like nords have the thu'um elves have magic and thousands of years of deep interesting history the imperials have the septim dynasty who the fuck cares about the argonians
them helping the dunmer defend against the tsaici or whatever theyre called was probably only included in the lore because the lorewriters of TES realised how much of a pisstake the argonians were and decided to give them one thing so they at least had something to grasp at when their competence was called into question
the argonians should be exterminated or moved to akavir where they cant fucking scavenge off all the other races for jobs or destroy communities with their crippling moon sugar addiction
all the remaining dragons should just head down to blackmarsh and burn every single one of their shitty trees in the hopes that the disgusting cretins die ou
tbh Argonians are pretty fucking useless
they were good in older Elder Scrolls games cause there was underwater stages and shit
but in Skyrim its so fucking shit