Nebulous TES Thread

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
Any expectations on how TES 6 will deliver? It's still long ways from present, but I do wonder if Fallout 76's flop is affecting people's hype for it.
Important info,
1- possibly called TES: Redfall
2- It's pre-development and expected to be released fully late 2021

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Wz2PPyO7_400x400.jpg

"Welcome, Moon-and-Star, come to me through fire and war"

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
just started dawnguard again

It'll never not annoy me that like 99% of the locations in the DLC dont aesthetically fit skyrim at all

we got late gothic architecture and fuckin english knights and shit like tf

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

It'll never not annoy me that like 99% of the locations in the DLC dont aesthetically fit skyrim at all

sshhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH EMBRACE the crossbow

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae

yeet on the vampires

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
sshhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH EMBRACE the crossbow

It's just really annoying especially considering they didn't explain any of it

Sure, Dragonborn was totally removed from Skyrim aesthitically but that's because it took place in an entirely different part of Tamriel

Dawnguard just plops a gothic castle in the middle of Skyrim and says fuck you

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It's just really annoying especially considering they didn't explain any of it

Sure, Dragonborn was totally removed from Skyrim aesthitically but that's because it took place in an entirely different part of Tamriel

Dawnguard just plops a gothic castle in the middle of Skyrim and says fuck you

not to mention how it completely fucks the lore

according to books released in previous games Volikhar vampires lived at the bottom of frozen lakes and dragged people down under the ice but NOW they're just epic cool gothic super vampires that live in a cool castle

it was still pretty epic tho ngl

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
not to mention how it completely fucks the lore

according to books released in previous games Volikhar vampires lived at the bottom of frozen lakes and dragged people down under the ice but NOW they're just epic cool gothic super vampires that live in a cool castle

it was still pretty epic tho ngl

How Skyrim was described in previous games and how it was portrayed in Skyrim (the game), you'd think they were different places

I guess it's just because Bethesda thought it wouldn't be very "fun", or perhaps just too hard to actually properly show in a video game, so they just went "lol big timeskip Skyrim is civilized place with a few wacky differences"

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
elder scrolls game in atamora except it's really warm and epic haha I love Tod Howard

global warming guys!!!!!! Hahaha

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
well, perhaps I worded that too harshly, credit where credit's due, Skyrim as it was presented is still a very unique and interesting society, but still far more civilized than previously described and a lot more familiar to how the other provinces work, just with different names and styles

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
How Skyrim was described in previous games and how it was portrayed in Skyrim (the game), you'd think they were different places

Can you elaborate a little more on this? I'm not too familiar with the other games in TES (yes i know, a terrible crime) but this sounds interesting

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Can you elaborate a little more on this? I'm not too familiar with the other games in TES (yes i know, a terrible crime) but this sounds interesting

At least as I understand it, it was a lawless land, much like Black Marsh, where Imperial control was light and basically a "we'll hold the borders, don't fuck with us and you can do whatever", with large settlements being rare and most nords living in mead halls spending their days being nords and fighting shit, the weather was described as being a whole lot harsher too, basically inhospitable in a lot of places

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
At least as I understand it, it was a lawless land, much like Black Marsh, where Imperial control was light and basically a "we'll hold the borders, don't fuck with us and you can do whatever", with large settlements being rare and most nords living in mead halls spending their days being nords and fighting shit, the weather was described as being a whole lot harsher too, basically inhospitable in a lot of places

damn

while this would've been cool, i feel like this would've been hard to portray as a game, especially with so much of the place being uninhabited.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Wouldn't exactly leave a lot of room for quests either imo, well, varied ones, that is

implying skyrim has that anyway omegalul

but yeah

probably wouldn't have gotten the forsworn conspiracy, the dark brotherhood or the serial killer quest if they decided to head the other direction. I'm kinda glad they chose the one they did, tbh

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
implying skyrim has that anyway omegalul

but yeah

probably wouldn't have gotten the forsworn conspiracy, the dark brotherhood or the serial killer quest if they decided to head the other direction. I'm kinda glad they chose the one they did, tbh

As much as I'd love to see a TES game set in Black Marsh, I probably wouldn't want one for the same reason (it'd fuck with anyone who doesn't want to play chad-lizards too).

A DLC would be cool tho

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
As much as I'd love to see a TES game set in Black Marsh, I probably wouldn't want one for the same reason (it'd fuck with anyone who doesn't want to play chad-lizards too).

A DLC would be cool tho

looking forward to the ''technology being thereTM'' so we can finally go to valenwood and have moving tree cities