Nebulous TES Thread

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
349b53ccf6b61ec275a345bb06fe9a54.png

morrowind is completely and utterly better off under the empire at the time of ESIII

when the original nerevar was alive, centuries before, the province was in a golden age and was indisputably able to support itself

but when you play morrowind you see the good times have definitely ended, no fucking doubt - shitty economy, poverty, slavery, tribal houses, troika dictatorship, religious persecution and racial tensions

not to mention the blights caused by dagoth ur

totally mental to suggest that the empire isnt the only thing morrowind has going for it at the time of ESIII

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
imagine having your province taken over by the imperials lol

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
>be powley, 5'6
>steal a fuckton of stuff from the morrowind capital, despite being warned not to
>guards at the morrowind capital are beastly
latest
>end up getting a kill-on-sight bounty
>die later down the line because harry loves using area attack spells and he cant aim for shit
>harry laughs at me for getting angry, i enter gnome beserker mode and start shrieking
>respawn in the morrowind capital, guards keep killing me over and over
>blame it on harry, harry gets shit on
>harry apologises to me
>lost the battle but won the war

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
do u need a steam copy of morrowind to play online or what

like hows it work

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>be powley, 5'6
>steal a fuckton of stuff from the morrowind capital, despite being warned not to
>guards at the morrowind capital are beastly
latest
>end up getting a kill-on-sight bounty
>die later down the line because harry loves using area attack spells and he cant aim for shit
>harry laughs at me for getting angry, i enter gnome beserker mode and start shrieking
>respawn in the morrowind capital, guards keep killing me over and over
>blame it on harry, harry gets shit on
>harry apologises to me
>lost the battle but won the war

Quiet down, Judas

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
349b53ccf6b61ec275a345bb06fe9a54.png

morrowind is completely and utterly better off under the empire at the time of ESIII

when the original nerevar was alive, centuries before, the province was in a golden age and was indisputably able to support itself

but when you play morrowind you see the good times have definitely ended, no fucking doubt - shitty economy, poverty, slavery, tribal houses, troika dictatorship, religious persecution and racial tensions

not to mention the blights caused by dagoth ur

totally mental to suggest that the empire isnt the only thing morrowind has going for it at the time of ESIII
twas
a
simpler
time

n’wah