No Safe Spaces

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
then if these liberals want to be liberals then they are liberals by your logic.
It's against the nature of the ideology, and they aren't self-proclaimed liberals eitherway.
Liberalism and lack of freedom of speech don't co-exist.
Anarcho-communism, communism, and similar, can co-exist with a lack of free speech, and actively demand it in terms of their political opponents.

I know I'm not gonna change your mind about it, but basically what I was trying to say from the get-go can be summed up as
"It's wrong to call them liberal, because they aren't liberal."
I was just using the far left as the most suitable example of what it could be called, could be called fascism too though since they believe the same thing in that regard.

Don't get your knickers in a twist just because I decided to call them by what they want to be known as, even though YOU might not want to associate with em.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Don't get your knickers in a twist just because I decided to call them by what they want to be known as, even though YOU might not want to associate with em.
but deliberately misrepresenting the place they belong on the political spectrum is objectively wrong and shouldn't be done regardless of what they identify as

think of it as genders

a man identifies as an attack helicopter but is still a man at the end of the day

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's against the nature of the ideology, and they aren't self-proclaimed liberals eitherway.
Liberalism and lack of freedom of speech don't co-exist.
Anarcho-communism, communism, and similar, can co-exist with a lack of free speech, and actively demand it in terms of their political opponents.

I know I'm not gonna change your mind about it, but basically what I was trying to say from the get-go can be summed up as
"It's wrong to call them liberal, because they aren't liberal."
I was just using the far left as the most suitable example of what it could be called, could be called fascism too though since they believe the same thing in that regard.

no you can change my mind but my point is

they aren't far left, nor left, they hold no 'leftist' policies present amongst them

they proclaim to be these things but are the opposite

they hold more common practice to hilary clinton to the likes of 'Far Left' individuals like Mao, Josip Broz, Lenin and Marx.

im not far left

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
hey pssTT, can someone move this to the political threads or something, k thank