North Korea Tour

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
i might go there in the future
for some reason, north korea adores us polacks, and we can get there for a really low price, get a nice tour, some nice propaganda and come back all good :ok:

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
i might go there in the future
for some reason, north korea adores us polacks, and we can get there for a really low price, get a nice tour, some nice propaganda and come back all good :ok:

I actually think north Korea is pretty cool, I dont know about you guys but I would actually want to travel there.

Yeah, same. I think it's super fucking interesting that that'd as close as you'll ever get to seeing real North Koreans, and I'd love to actually experience that, since like the documentary said- it's like a land time has forgotten. I think it's an experience that no one should miss, considering how different it is.

munchm_

Proton
Nebulae
Steal a rock and carve Kims face onto it
Also remember to fake cry if anyone asks about Jong Il

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
trips in NK are usually chill and are supposed to give a good impression of the country (in fact they only let you see the stuff they want you to see) and iirc at the start of the tour ur supposed to kneel down before one of the leaders' statue as a ritual (cant confirm) and you will always be under guides' surveillance

don't expect to be shot down if you run/jump but just dare dealing bibles or insulting our glorious leaders and you're dead

oh yeah and watch out what youre photographing

other than that u arent gonna die/get arrested or other shit

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Reminder that North Korea is a peace loving nation.

Dont fall for the american propaganda, people in the west are slaves, the real free people are the people of gloríous North Korea.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Jesus christ, the music is "We are the world"
fucking excellent
song is "we are the world"
video is about some guy sleeping about nuking usa
"we are the world" is made by american artists

smh get ur facts right kim

Nebulae
song is "we are the world"
video is about some guy sleeping about nuking usa
"we are the world" is made by american artists

smh get ur facts right kim
the song we are the world is about uniting the entire world and being friends and happy together.

But the only way to achive that is to nuke the evil imperialist america in the name of the great leader!!!!

Nebulae
THE GREAT NATION OF NORTH KOREA IS A NATION OF WORK AND HAPPINESS
DONT FALL FOR WESTERN PROPAGANDA!

EDIT: Fun fact, this was recorded 2008, but it looks and sounds like something from the 70's.