Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
One thing I did like about Skyrim was not shying away from allowing you to be overpowered

Why yes you are able to reduce the cost of all spells from two schools of magic to literally zero even without exploiting the feedback loop

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
One thing I did like about Skyrim was not shying away from allowing you to be overpowered

Why yes you are able to reduce the cost of all spells from two schools of magic to literally zero even without exploiting the feedback loop
>he didn't do a stealth/dagger build
65b01a9c-f94c-46cc-a53f-d9f459e404f1.jpg

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Currently in my playthrough, I've got this one mod called "Knights of the Nine Revelations" where during this extra quest after the main KoTN Questline, you go back to the First Era and aid the Humans overthrow the Alyeids

Also Oblivifall - Loosing my Religion, just to make Religion actually useful :^)

31668-5-1304977027.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>he didn't do a stealth/dagger build
65b01a9c-f94c-46cc-a53f-d9f459e404f1.jpg

the great thing about Skyrim is given enough time your build will be every build

but yes stealth is incredibly broken in Skyrim too

why would they allow something to have a 30x damage modifier I DON'T UNDERSTAND

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
the great thing about Skyrim is given enough time your build will be every build
Admittedly, my least liked feature of skyrim is the fact that character building is pointless - because you don't get any buffs or debuffs for playing a certain race/character - or none that matter that much

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Admittedly, my least liked feature of skyrim is the fact that character building is pointless - because you don't get any buffs or debuffs for playing a certain race/character - or none that matter that much

I think it's fine, but I guess Skyrim was my first real RPG like game, so I never really got to know and enjoy the character sheet RPG features that almost every other Bethesda published RPG uses

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I think it's fine, but I guess Skyrim was my first real RPG like game, so I never really got to know and enjoy the character sheet RPG features that almost every other Bethesda published RPG uses
Oblivion was the last of the Elder Scrolls games with the at least someone from the original development team, so as soon as they were gone - they just dropped most of the old RPG elements which I liked