Serious Post screenshots from other games!

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

53bcd93c81.jpg

The great space race siege of the moon

NVA regulars against G.Is 1971 (colourized)​

>playing a black guy

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
>not wanting to blend in better with the shadows of the jungle

stay pleb tier noob
unless you're a retarded fucker who wants to wear the white shirt then you're a-okay

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ironically enough the server has rtd, which means even if you play engie at that time, spys could get invincible, invisible, power play or w/e

basically if they get those rolls, you're fucked

yeah

like whats the point of class wars when the outcome is basically determined by who gets power play or some other op roll first

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
yeah

like whats the point of class wars when the outcome is basically determined by who gets power play or some other op roll first
not having to play in pubs is the point imo

i prefer to play on class war, wario ware or whatever its called and other community servers since i feel like their recent update about getting matched with players on your skill level meant "you get matched with people in your skill level, but those are on the enemy team. Meaning you get the bad teammates"

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
not having to play in pubs is the point imo

i prefer to play on class war, wario ware or whatever its called and other community servers since i feel like their recent update about getting matched with players on your skill level meant "you get matched with people in your skill level, but those are on the enemy team. Meaning you get the bad teammates"

i mean i enjoy the old class war and rtd shenanigans time and again or if i want to play a map which isn't in the casual rotation (which is rare because most of the maps in the casual rotation are pretty good)