Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
;-;

7jxr4wkz0z961.png
How do I play this game without dying in the first 12 hours

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

You die in the first 1 minute then keep dying until you don't die anymore, I am not making this up there is no tutorial slam yourself onto the wall until you learn.

Alternatively go watch YouTubers play it but well that takes waaayyy to much time

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh and if anyone is interested about it here is a very epic review from a very legit and verified source 100% reviewer

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You die in the first 1 minute then keep dying until you don't die anymore, I am not making this up there is no tutorial slam yourself onto the wall until you learn.

Alternatively go watch YouTubers play it but well that takes waaayyy to much time
. _ .

Longest time survived so far was 12 hours and it was because I accidentally spent that entire time disassembling a fucking duffle bag until the building I was in went down with a bad case of ZOMBIE HORDE

This game is fucking tough holy shit I love the combat though

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
b4S5L4h.png

Me and this random follower I found plugwalking into the nearest town to get eaten by the twenty+ zombie children that were all inside one house for some reason.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Formed a kingdom, and its pretty much just me and 2 of my companion against the whole of vlandia, so far we have done attacks that staggered them hitting them alone and in traps, and because my culture is battanian the trees make me move so fast. If they are stuck in a forest they are dead and we can likewise run faster than them in the forest.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

^We killed 3k of them
unknown.png

vietnamese_pepe_by_sergios117_d9b3bkf-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
unknown.png

Decided to learn how to use the Construction Kit since I love playing Oblivion.

And within 2 hours, I've made my first mod which increases the reward payout for the Arena Quests, gives various items to the player alongside the gold and made the Raiment of Valor you get after defeating the Grey Prince to be slightly better.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
generic mid cutscene screenshot (due to lack of compositional skills (I picked the weapon though (it was my strongest weapon at the time))) posted as an excuse to get people to play a game I like
mXUFapu.jpg

just finished nier replicant
did I cry? yes.

I will now play nier automata. Namaste

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

genuine answer

so long as you spawn in a reasonable location, you can take down curtains and smash furniture to create a knife spear

this allows you to kill any enemy that moves at your speed or slower and only has melee attacks
this means basic zombie types

you then play VERY CAREFULLY and always look at the map and indicators
if there's a juggernaut or electric zombie, or anything that is even slightly threatening nearby, you sneak away
SNEAK away
if you get spotted, turn on sprint mode and book it, use doors to slow enemies down

find a working car, use that as a mobile safe house

crafting in the game is nigh-mandatory for long term survival, especially making sling backpacks and various spears for the early game

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
FRvReCA.png

dgC4Ahy.png

I've wasted 4 hours on this.

And it rewards me with an error sign. Guess I'll put this on hold for now until I learn how to use Blender and NifSkope better. In the meantime, time to make the Imperial Dragon Armor better as well as reduce the time you have to wait for the armour to be available.

D

Deleted member 3818

The Isle any good? recently watched a soviet womble on essay on it + games like it but in the video he did warn of issues with the.. company behind the game.
yeah i bought it after watching that, I'd say it's not for everybody as it literally is just be a dinosaur (eat, walk around, drink, eat some more) which gets pretty repetitive. But if you enjoy that then yeah it's great, just make sure you switch the game version to the evirma beta, much better than the current legacy version.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The Isle any good? recently watched a soviet womble on essay on it + games like it but in the video he did warn of issues with the.. company behind the game.

it's more of a chatroom hub with a game as set dressing

there's no real progression besides your dinosaur getting bigger with age, so you're playing primarily for the social aspects