Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
crocin around
9JtwDz3.png

LHVmmvr.png
I need to get this

I've been waiting for these guys for literally two years lmao

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
yeah i bought it after watching that, I'd say it's not for everybody as it literally is just be a dinosaur (eat, walk around, drink, eat some more) which gets pretty repetitive. But if you enjoy that then yeah it's great, just make sure you switch the game version to the evirma beta, much better than the current legacy version.
it's more of a chatroom hub with a game as set dressing

there's no real progression besides your dinosaur getting bigger with age, so you're playing primarily for the social aspects
Might check it out, I'm aware it's basically just a Social Hub / RP as Dino type game, just needed to know if it's worth it from people who played :D

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I was looking back at Def-Jam: Fight for NY and the clothing store is literarily called SUS I am going to lose it
image0.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you're in for a ride

finish the main game before you do any of the DLCs, as they tie into the main story

Hearts of Stone is the best part of the game imo

Hearts of Stone made it so I have ptsd triggers whenever i look at a mirror now

also the bossfight versus Olgierd's shades can kiss my fucking nuts fuck that bossfight

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hearts of Stone made it so I have ptsd triggers whenever i look at a mirror now

also the bossfight versus Olgierd's shades can kiss my fucking nuts fuck that bossfight
tenor.gif

these problems sound like problems only people who are bad at the game have :steve: