Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I have always wanted to get into 40k, where is the best place to start both comics/books and games?
i just started the actual hobby last week my guy. i got into it by watching lore vids from a guy called Lutin

i personally bought the kill team starter kit from gamesworkshop website https://warhammer40000.com/kill-team/

then i went to my local gamesworkshop store and bought 50 quid worth of paint needed for the models and some brushes and some glue

i recommend getting the citadelcolour app it tells you what paint you'll need for each model.

also i already had some modeling tools from other projects, but your gonna need some model plyers, a tweezer and some model glue, you can get all these from gamesworkshop as well

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I have always wanted to get into 40k, where is the best place to start both comics/books and games?

depends on what you're going for

RTS is Dawn of War
shooters is likely Space Marine

some people just love the lore (like me)
some people play tabletop exclusively
and some people just paint the models

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
those guys in warhammer shops are always the soundest guys ever :) i love those dudes and how they can turn a fun hobby into a career how beautiful

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
those guys in warhammer shops are always the soundest guys ever :grinning: i love those dudes and how they can turn a fun hobby into a career how beautiful
local gamesworkshop store runs painting lessons where you put in a deposit, they teach you how to paint a model in a group and you can keep the one you painted, i'm sure they probably do that in other gamesworkshop places as well

they were indeed all sound cunts

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
i just started the actual hobby last week my guy. i got into it by watching lore vids from a guy called Lutin

i personally bought the kill team starter kit from gamesworkshop website https://warhammer40000.com/kill-team/

then i went to my local gamesworkshop store and bought 50 quid worth of paint needed for the models and some brushes and some glue

i recommend getting the citadelcolour app it tells you what paint you'll need for each model.

also i already had some modeling tools from other projects, but your gonna need some model plyers, a tweezer and some model glue, you can get all these from gamesworkshop as well
those guys in warhammer shops are always the soundest guys ever :grinning: i love those dudes and how they can turn a fun hobby into a career how beautiful

I just love the lore and aesthetics ngl. Hence why I wanna try get into it more

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae

f4f469a0ec8555df4f12ff73364bd0c1.jpg

d20a16c04d31990d137586ec2b3d9efa.jpg

c924023892dec8c7aa0b2e64f84cd61d.jpg

0185b29d346744b868b3e44fcc0e9690.jpg

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Ott77xi.png

until i unlock more base units i put every person i have in survive in the base development one
i now have a child in a wheelchair watering my crops

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ott77xi.png

until i unlock more base units i put every person i have in survive in the base development one
i now have a child in a wheelchair watering my crops

is this that dogshit metal gear game

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
He's actually a computer programmer and is going to upgrade my central AI unit when I advance the story
he is a strong worker, a man I can trust with any job, any purpose, and he shall see it through
[doublepost=1622490768][/doublepost]
is this that dogshit metal gear game

it's pretty good
i don't judge games until i've tried them and it's pretty interesting and relaxing to play
devs listened to peoples complaints and ended up changing lots of the game post-release

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Grinded a lot about 3-4 days of grind but I finally finished all the book and got the Animus upgrade, to put it into perspective you have to do 9 books which all consist of 3 dungeons 3 fates 3 levels and 10 enemies (kill them 3 times) so that is a total of 27 dungeons, 27 fates (AND HOPE THEY SPAWN) 27 levels and 270 mobs killed.

This is a major hurdle and while there is more to grind I feel like this was the "worst" part.

unknown.png

unknown.png

@dallahan