Serious Post screenshots from other games!

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
lSC6DlL.png

this whole match was great
his class was assault, i accidentally picked a class my friend made the week earlier, we spent three minutes magdumping him for xp before we realized it gave none
then he just followed us around
YcaD4ro.png
this is more HUD/UI than game, looks awful

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
lSC6DlL.png

this whole match was great
his class was assault, i accidentally picked a class my friend made the week earlier, we spent three minutes magdumping him for xp before we realized it gave none
then he just followed us around
YcaD4ro.png

what the fuck is this piece of shit andrew

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
what game?
Predator: Hunting Grounds

this is more HUD/UI than game, looks awful

what the fuck is this piece of shit andrew
Part of this is because I'm mudded up, you get the screen border to indicate it's active.
Also- yeah, I'm not defending Predator. I have enough time, way, way, way more than I or you can imagine.
Illfonic have very little idea of how to make a game. They get dunked on by other players, they basically showcase in dev streams they have no idea how to make a game correctly, all they have is a community that cares about fun and that's it.
Even during the first six months of release, the only way to talk about the game was via a facebook group, of which like 70% of posts would be people playing dress-up with their Predator, or complaining the Predator was too strong (spoiler: Humans are extremely overpowered)
The game is fun, though. If you own a PS4, get it when it's free on PSplus. There's a massive community playing it, and so, so many are actual children, aged 8-11. Surprisingly, they play far better than any adult.
Typically anyone will just run off and die, kids will absolutely tell you what to do, where to go, how much ammo they have, etc. I've dunked on people with kids who get hecka angry when the kids call them poopheads. It's something you cannot capture in games that are actually 'good'.
Also I play with my brother-in-law who's got three times the time I have in the game and is probably the one with the most experience on Earth with it.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

little game i had just now

nothing special except for the salt in chat at the end and some cool flicks/plays

also background music is essential for high octane gaming

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

little game i had just now

nothing special except for the salt in chat at the end and some cool flicks/plays

also background music is essential for high octane gaming
Me dodging my responsibilities round 2

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The invisible hand of the market is great, finally sold my first MAJOR product 695k with one time, let's gooooooo

unknown.png