Serious Post screenshots from other games!

D

Deleted member 2994

c9c9b8a650df43b5787e07a816b37a02.jpg

one of my early jap games from 2017
the battle of honolulu was a decisive japanese victory, defeating the usa counter invasion to retake the Hawaiian island chain from imperial occupation

YANKS BTFO
japan heavily underrated multiplayer/singleplayer major

83419843d86bda29decfeaffa33b288f-jpg.jpg

also historical unicorn game where franco-british union formed and USA joined war in 1940. with ethiopia being able to hold out '36-'39, they were able to win the allied african campaign and then launch the only succesfull allied invasion, capitulating italy, croatia, and conquering the southern half of germany

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Coming in with some Heat Signature yehaw @MaXenzie

When a Glory mission goes wrong and the deadliest assassins in the world come after you

jxbTFOy.jpg

Couldn't get the key to the door so I had to improvise a door stop

pFWOZMx.jpg

Glory mission loot

nieHP0V.jpg

Reactions: List

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
lol discount DOJ
DOJ is trash, SAMP is much better, this server can hold 600 players at once (usual amount of players at peak time is around 350-400) Server is text based (instances where we're allowed to use teamspeak, as a cop is whenever we're physically unable to type such as during vehicle pursuits, shots fired situations etc.) Roleplaying on SAMP is really fun tbh

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
DOJ is trash, SAMP is much better, this server can hold 600 players at once (usual amount of players at peak time is around 350-400) Server is text based (instances where we're allowed to use teamspeak, as a cop is whenever we're physically unable to type such as during vehicle pursuits, shots fired situations etc.) Roleplaying on SAMP is really fun tbh
Lsrp?

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
you still undercover cop or did you move to a different division
nah i was a Gang and narcotics detective on RCRP, then led SWAT for few months.
Left RCRP for LSRP and right now i'm just a regular officer and in G platoon ( warrant services, crime suppression, riot control etc )

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
nah i was a Gang and narcotics detective on RCRP, then led SWAT for few months.
Left RCRP for LSRP and right now i'm just a regular officer and in G platoon ( warrant services, crime suppression, riot control etc )
why'd you make the switch?

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i still got a donator account on rcrp and im pretty sure i got like a week long jail sentence on lsrp for running away from cops on a faggio and heavily resisting arrest