News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Can we agree that Jack 'Mad Jack' Churchill is one of the most chad soldiers in world war two?
300px-Jack_Churchill_leading_training_charge_with_sword.jpg

300px-Jack_Churchill_with_captured_Belgian_75.jpg

220px-Jackchurchill.jpg

"If it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years!"

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Also @STUCK IN A CAKE since you think the United States wasn't necessary can you explain to me how Britain would have pushed back the German war machine without our aid if Japan had never bombed Pearl Harbor and we remained completely isolationist?

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
I'm not going to waste time creating a wall of text for a brick wall. Besides do I look like a military general?
Then don't start an argument if you can't properly defend your points.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Can we agree that Jack 'Mad Jack' Churchill is one of the most chad soldiers in world war two?

Not a soldier but

During World War II, Freuchen was actively involved with the Danish resistance movement against the occupation by Nazi Germany, despite having lost a leg to frostbite in 1926. He openly claimed to be Jewish whenever he witnessed anti-semitism. Freuchen was imprisoned by the Germans, and was sentenced to death, but he managed to escape and flee to Sweden.

Reactions: List

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
whoa i wonder who provided the other 80%

*swedish neutrality intensifies*
We were supplying thirty countries with aid for a total of 50 billion dollars. "The most unsordid act" comes to mind.

D

Deleted member 305

QPIXXcB.jpg

Take me to the time my grandad killed Germans in Stalingrad and advanced passed the Russian border as a colonel
F78BD3B2CB35B2225913010A8CFAA86983FBE24E

take me back to the time where my great grandfather executed 20 german collaborators as a top EAM officer only to be poisoned by communists post war

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
F78BD3B2CB35B2225913010A8CFAA86983FBE24E

take me back to the time where my great grandfather executed 20 german collaborators as a top EAM officer only to be poisoned by communists post war
FYI it wasn't the communists when you think about it, it was all but Stalin's perenoia, I think you better get your facts straight kiddo, I took many internet course works without a degree but a degree can never put a note on my knowledge, unlike you kiddo, sorry..

Status
Not open for further replies.