Progress Update #2

Nebulae
Yeah nevermind the other 2 threads where we've said the exact same thing

I'm not deepdiving 100 pages of conflicting info and opinions.

I'm just trying to make sure my friends are catered for and can enjoy the experience.

The way you're reacting tells me everything.

Reactions: List

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
please

just stop the presses

if the headstaff wish to not make a text chat for some unholy reason and simply force a '/me says' approach that's fine as long as they also don't attach a section saying

'/me says is banned, we will temp ban you for it and also send an asda 2 pound microphone to your house within the timeframe of a week or so'

it's fine

the problem was solved when a convenient loophole was thrown in, and the loophole is not punished
@Jacksquare all good

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I'm just trying to make sure my friends are catered for and can enjoy the experience.
I think when you started accusing folks of being "narrow minded" and discriminating they're probs gonna get a lil' riled ngl.

But its sorted now.

Nebulae
I think when you started accusing folks of being "narrow minded" and discriminating they're probs gonna get a lil' riled ngl.

But its sorted now.

Understandable and I phrased it wrong.

It's sorted like you said.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae

The way you're reacting tells me everything.
Yeah it would have been great if you didn't immediately call out alex for being discriminatory because we've decided not to add text chat to a voice rp server

If you came from this angle to begin with then it would have been understandable, but from what I can see that seems to be a bit beyond you

Nebulae
Yeah it would have been great if you didn't immediately call out alex for being discriminatory because we've decided not to add text chat to a voice rp server

If you came from this angle to begin with then it would have been understandable, but from what I can see that seems to be a bit beyond you

I fully understand and would like to apologize to @alex

Cartoonjunkies

The Forbidden One
Premium Member
Nebulae
walter-white-shocked.gif

OTA faction when they(we) find out that you can’t just throw smoke grenades and then turn on thermals as a S.W.A.T. team.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i will allow @Rabid to be my bodyguard and or mute friend who nods or shakes his head at me while i ask him yes and no questions and in exchange i will bring him to every social event in town and pimp him out

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
mate yer just being a bit of an arse at this point like tbh i don't really care about playing or not, i'm only here because my mate thood's not gonna be able to play because of your 'policy' of no text.

like you're just damaging yourself at this point, make people happy don't try and make a carbon copy of your dream

cba to keep commenting i really do not care enough
@alex don't chase your dreams, just do what everyone expects you to do and be their personal circus monkey. your job is to make other people happy, and if you're not happy then I literally do not care. you need to do what I want and nothing else

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
mate yer just being a bit of an arse at this point like tbh i don't really care about playing or not, i'm only here because my mate thood's not gonna be able to play because of your 'policy' of no text.

like you're just damaging yourself at this point, make people happy don't try and make a carbon copy of your dream

cba to keep commenting i really do not care enough
Oh no

Anyway

coke or pepsi

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
This looks fantastic and impressively made, by any chance is there a rough time-frame where this will be released? Or is it far too early for that question to be answered. Either way, I look forward to it!

After I get enough space to re-install GTA that is...

doRTxyv.png

Oh no

Anyway

coke or pepsi
coke