pubg is fucking trash with trash devs

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Pubg is overrated tripe

I agree and disagree. It's certainly overhyped, but when you're playing with friends, at least in my opinion it's incredibly fun when you're coordinated. I just wish the devs would take meaningful steps to optimize their game, amend their stupid ToS like cutting out that stream sniping bullshit when every game matchup is random, and region lock the fucking thing so my matches aren't flooded with Chinese players. It's like playing Dota where matches are filled with Peruvians.

Reactions: List

tera

Atom
Nebulae
guys I'm sorry for the Chinese players cuz I'm Chinese too I don't like their attitude theyre like the filipino of Dota 2 except they hack. Even I want the whole of China to be regionlocked to their own country because they're actually ruining my games in SEA/OC servers. The rest of the world can play with each other please don't regionlock my country

Last edited:

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
I know that the aesthetics puts some people off but it’s because of the unrealistic/cartoony setting that fortnite becomes a much more fun game to play - it can ignore more strict realistic gameplay guidelines in favour of mechanics that just feel a lot better to use. Parachutes are hard to make super responsive, so you use a glider with immediate response so you’re always in control.

Even the player movement in pubg annoyed me because it always felt like I was driving my character rather than walking. I think that if you end up having a lot of fun playing with the Lads because the game itself is well designed, then you don’t really need a super immersive environment to put you into the game.

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
pubg is surprisingly successful for a streamer-bait flavor of the month game, kudos to them for getting to this point at least

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
forsen getting stream sniped by the ugandan army is undoubtedly one of the highlights of pubg whether you like the game or not

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
fortnite has thicc af female models so its better :))))))

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
everybody shitting on pubg yet the game's still in Early Access and have a huge potential on improving

that doesn't mean i agree with their stupid shit banning for killing streamers and their premature launch on xb1

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
everybody shitting on pubg yet the game's still in Early Access and have a huge potential on improving

that doesn't mean i agree with their stupid shit banning for killing streamers and their premature launch on xb1
pubg isn't in early acces anymore on pc since yesterday