Fd8J9Vj.png

previous iteration archive

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
weird take
move on, live life. accept that the threads were written and viewed, dont dwell on the past
how many more hl2rp research papers are there left to be written at this point

should have backed up the content you cared about on ur end, I think its a reasonable assumption that they wouldnt last forever

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Think its a bit shitty to take a swing at the playercount for a cheap zinger when its a passion project, personally.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if you release the archive im gathering up as much dirt as possible and i can and will be using it against everyone

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
move on, live life. accept that the threads were written and viewed, dont dwell on the past
how many more hl2rp research papers are there left to be written at this point

should have backed up the content you cared about on ur end, I think its a reasonable assumption that they wouldnt last forever
if you release the archive im gathering up as much dirt as possible and i can and will be using it against everyone

What is your deal, dude? You talk big talk for someone who claims the cultural superiority that one medium has over the other—

most people I know that still play gmod rp in 2023 are toxic cunts that I try to keep minimal interaction with. trying to compare the culture of the two is like asking how make a wish stacks up against josef stalin

—but every time I see you post it makes me think that some of those calls about “toxic cunts” were coming from inside the house.

Merlinsclaw’s jab was exceedingly unnecessary. Your participation in these spaces are similarly unneeded.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What is your deal, dude? You talk big talk for someone who claims the cultural superiority that one medium has over the other—

—but every time I see you post it makes me think that some of those calls about “toxic cunts” were coming from inside the house.

Merlinsclaw’s jab was exceedingly unnecessary. Your participation in these spaces are similarly unneeded.
no