Resident Evil Village - Gameplay Reveal & Discussion

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
sexuality is a myth and everyone who feels attraction is experiencing mass placebo
there's a reason buddhism teaches against feeling that shit
free yourself of the myth and find true love beyond the chains of body. the mind is far more powerful than any genital or engorged method of feeding the young.
deep

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
3dc49fbba40c7c2c5b052c67477d20cd.png

Here's me compared to the Vampire Lady and I promise you God that I would be ready and willing to sign a waiver of accidental death by crushing and or suffocation for those booba @Rabid

D

Deleted member 5162

7099.jpg
sexuality is a myth and everyone who feels attraction is experiencing mass placebo
free yourself of the myth and find true love beyond the chains of body. the mind is far more powerful than any genital or engorged method of feeding the young.

~ Yurrie, 2021. The Art of Humanity.​

NaughtyDoodz

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae

I haven't played RE in a while but just saw this gameplay reveal trailer and gotta admit, this is looking very good.

already pre-ordered and pre-scared.

game looks really good, still based on RE:7 engine which is really good.
also looks alot like RE:4 so I like it.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
only came onto this thread to pay tribute to this post again its incredible
there's a certain art to a true schizopost that someone merely pretending could not achieve, an apex no standard gamer can thread