Riot Games in complete shitstorm

Fuck riot games?

• Fuck riot games

• Nah dude evil white men!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
yeah and if your staying in a party of men harassing you as a women instead of leaving, then idk what to tell you

heck, most other games have options to either report players (to be dealt with later) for "trolling" aka harassment, or they give players the tools to deal with them during their game, such as vote kicks, muting, etc

its very hard to get harassed in video games if you don't want to be, due to the plethora of tools available

but women would rather complain that the "toxic gamer culture is keeping me down!!!" instead of find a solution, one that said gamer culture has already given them

this is why woman workshops about video games are retarded, as its a self insular circle of hate and ignorance that keeps growing because they keep feeding off of each other, instead of looking for other avenues to better their online experience, like, i dunno, the MUTE button when some dickhead says "OMG ITS A GAMER GIRL", or using a votekick if someone is being obnoxious

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Voice chat got added a few patches ago and its for parties. Thats friends. Its not for soloQ. Since were talking about constant and sistemagic harassement and that almost all articles about it are prior to voice chat, that is entirely irrelevant.

Edit; im going to assume you just googled 'league voice chat'. In essence, steam also has a voice chat - you can 'call' your friends

From the article you took that picture from

I meant it as in if you went in for another game with the same team but didn't mute your microphone whilst in a conversation with someone

seen it happen quite a lot of times before I stopped playing (which was a week or so ago)

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
yeah and if your staying in a party of men harassing you as a women instead of leaving, then idk what to tell you

heck, most other games have options to either report players (to be dealt with later) for "trolling" aka harassment, or they give players the tools to deal with them during their game, such as vote kicks, muting, etc

its very hard to get harassed in video games if you don't want to be, due to the plethora of tools available

but women would rather complain that the "toxic gamer culture is keeping me down!!!" instead of find a solution, one that said gamer culture has already given them

this is why woman workshops about video games are retarded, as its a self insular circle of hate and ignorance that keeps growing because they keep feeding off of each other, instead of looking for other avenues to better their online experience, like, i dunno, the MUTE button when some dickhead says "OMG ITS A GAMER GIRL", or using a votekick if someone is being obnoxious
In league the only way to talk with voice is
A) 3rd party programs you join
B) having the person on your friends list, invite them to your casual game and then enable voice chat.

At this point, it is a choice to play with someone who is 'toxic'.

Furthermore, toxicity is heavily confined (actual serious attacks) to ranked games... and regarding that... its not harassement. Its a random guy on a single game saying "get cancer" because youre feeding your ass off and fucking your team. He will be gone after the game and you can mute him.

Harassement only happens at high high elo where youre matched with the same people, and usually it happens to streamers mostly. Who are men for the most part.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
"how are we gonna solve sexism guys?"
"uhhh let's just have a woman's only event"
"good idea, discriminating againist another gender, especially men gives us browne points from the other gender, because we all know, women can't be sexist or rape!"

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

5bfb292408.jpg

0c9ffa628a.jpg

daee233f57.png

bca0fb3906.png

Reactions: List

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
@Evil