rising storm 2: vietnam hype train

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
wait what
it’s what they did for like 3 days back when the game was new on a smaller scale

the old strat was you’d have two objs, place them next to one another and spawn the whole team in so it gets capped instantly and you get 100 points in like 1 second

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
honestly fucking pissed off at the mega server since it insta gives you level 99 for playing on it after ive been grinding for so long on it

isnt that like actually fucking illegal

Reactions: List
Nebulae
so my game broke or something wtf
i hadnt played in a while and i just got on now, all my unlocks are bork

says im lvl 100 but my next level unlock is level 20 even tho i was at like 22-24 last time i played
and i cant equip any cosmetic that requires a level unlock lol

but i also have lvl 20 cosmetics already equipped

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
5Y3xo0v.png

Christmas event is much more fun than I would have thought

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
love the smell of burnt plastic in the morning

xmas event unironically more fun than the actual game

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
take a second and realize that there are actually people out there that think there are better guns than pretty much any semi/bolt action rifle

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
take a second and realize that there are actually people out there that think there are better guns than pretty much any semi/bolt action rifle
>he doesn't use an AK in semi

Absent yourself from the land area geographically located in the Asian continent, land-bordered by China, Laos and Cambodia, designated “Vietnam” in the American English language, and change position in a specific manner to the area or facility providing facilities for sleeping, preparing food, eating and hygiene, soldier of the United States Army or airman of the United States Army Air Forces