s&box - Garry's Mod 2 (?)

Willy del Silly

huh?
Premium Member
Nebulae
Anyway I probably won't fuck with this game unless it either becomes free, changes drastically, or I change my mind because rn it seems to restrictive to be a sandbox game

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
3363606ecdcb09e6618eb1b55aef9811.png

02a3e64c879a93553dd0d163dd73e725.png

f15d0e0c62405a79bbb19c3f4ca6ad3a.png

garry must allow merch for s&box developers to make in order for billions to be made

roblox floppa?

Big Floppa of the Thunder Clan was originally a Wind Clan cat who was caste astray following the death of his parents in an attack from the Shadow Clan. Often old family friends of his tribe he would come about in later days would tell him that his ears reminded him of his mothers.

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
i played roblox easily for like 4k+ hours when i was younger shit was so good i always played driveblox unlimited and tycoon games and the cod 5 roblox version because my parents didn't let me play the original

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
Oh, I haven't been on for long. I read all the replies and yes, I've gotta admit, based on what information is provided - it won't be Garry's Mod 2. It'll be an entirely different game, but I'll stay optimistic as Facepunch has released some pretty dope games before. (Rust & Garry's Mod actually lol)

On another note, something interesting which they're testing now..

It's actually really smart. A kind of roblox, I can definitely agree with that comparison, but more accessible for a farther range of gamers. I mean, come on - how cool would some game modes be in VR.

Willy del Silly

huh?
Premium Member
Nebulae
Oh, I haven't been on for long. I read all the replies and yes, I've gotta admit, based on what information is provided - it won't be Garry's Mod 2. It'll be an entirely different game, but I'll stay optimistic as Facepunch has released some pretty dope games before. (Rust & Garry's Mod actually lol)

On another note, something interesting which they're testing now..

It's actually really smart. A kind of roblox, I can definitely agree with that comparison, but more accessible for a farther range of gamers. I mean, come on - how cool would some game modes be in VR.

HMMMMM I gotta keep my eye on that VR support to see if it advances

D

Deleted member 7099

this is so unfair dude....... my friend, who did like fucking nothing on the gmod workshop but reupload a shitty TTT mod is getting it TOMORROW but i gotta wait A MONTH........
angai313-spongebob-sad.gif